Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Am I?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96
mirocu
It´s definitely Anvil so I guess The Count´s Arms. Not sure who that is though, can´t be Wilbur anyway.
Grits
That's Velwyn Benerus cuddled up with Maxical
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 20 2015, 04:27 PM) *

It´s definitely Anvil so I guess The Count´s Arms. Not sure who that is though, can´t be Wilbur anyway.

BZZZZZZ = Wrong!

QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 20 2015, 04:34 PM) *

That's Velwyn Benerus cuddled up with Maxical

BZZZZZZ = Wrong!

mirocu
Then my next guess in Fighters Guils in Anvil smile.gif
Grits
Oops, I'll take a closer look when I'm not on my phone! laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 20 2015, 04:50 PM) *

Then my next guess in Fighters Guils in Anvil smile.gif

Ding Ding!!!!! But ... who is she in bed with?

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps5b3d2d44.png

Azzan! BWAAHAA!

Anyway, the cake is yours, cake.gif Eat up and post a screen!

mirocu
*muches away on tonight´s second cake*

biggrin.gif

Yeah, would have guessed Azzan if I had bothered to think for another second. After all, I did suggest FG tongue.gif

Where am I?? blink.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 20 2015, 04:57 PM) *

*muches away on tonight´s second cake*

biggrin.gif

Yeah, would have guessed Azzan if I had bothered to think for another second. After all, I did suggest FG tongue.gif

Where am I?? blink.gif

Is it the Ritual Site where you get the Krivbeknih?

mirocu
You´re too good, mALX tongue.gif

The cake.gif is yours!
ghastley
This time, mALX, don't have the answer on the next picture in your gallery! Not that I clicked that arrow, mind you! biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 21 2015, 02:51 PM) *

This time, mALX, don't have the answer on the next picture in your gallery! Not that I clicked that arrow, mind you! biggrin.gif

embarrased.gif I don't know why Photobucket doesn't allow you to directly link to pictures anymore, instead of routing them through photobucket, grrrr.

Sorry about that, but I swear it is not my fault!

QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 21 2015, 02:23 PM) *

You´re too good, mALX tongue.gif

The cake.gif is yours!

WOO HOO!!! Thanks, Mirocu! Okay, where is Misa?

http://i.imgur.com/7aD1vBP.png?1

Lopov
She just came out of Vault 101.
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 21 2015, 03:12 PM) *

She just came out of Vault 101.

Yep! cake.gif Your turn!

Lopov
Thanks.

Where is Corcaigh?
Acadian
I'm going to guess in the Forgotten Vale. Pretty close to the Wayshrine of Learning and the frozen lake with twin dragons.
Lopov
Very good, Acadian. cake.gif
Acadian
Thanks, Lopov. That was a hard one and I'm surprised I got it. Too much time following Serana around perhaps. tongue.gif

Where is Buffy?
mALX

Bravil Mages Guild ?

Acadian
That's it, mALX!

Your cake.gif
mirocu
Oh, I thought the answer was "in my dreams" wink.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 22 2015, 10:47 AM) *

That's it, mALX!

Your cake.gif

Wow, thanks Acadian! Okay, where is Maxical?

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zpsd14d87c3.png

mirocu
Chorrol Mages Guild! I see the Fighters Guild out the window! biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 22 2015, 03:28 PM) *

Chorrol Mages Guild! I see the Fighters Guild out the window! biggrin.gif

BZZZZZZZZT!!!! Wrong!

mirocu
But... But it must be it!! blink.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 22 2015, 04:22 PM) *

But... But it must be it!! blink.gif

Nyet! It is not.

ghastley
Other side of the Guild. That's the suite at Arborwatch.
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 22 2015, 06:34 PM) *

Other side of the Guild. That's the suite at Arborwatch.

Ding Ding Ding! cake.gif

ghastley
While I was taking this one, my horse was killed, so I hope it was worth the detour.

Where am I?
mALX

Skyrim, final answer!

Grits
Hmm, is that the bridge below Reachwater Rock?

And was your horse slain by mudcrabs? ohmy.gif
ghastley
No, but you're on the right river!

If I told you who killed the horse, it would give it away. However, the player had gone to harvest a nirnroot and a mudcrab when the horse was killed.
Renee
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 23 2015, 01:18 PM) *

Skyrim, final answer!

laugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

Grits
Argh, I can’t decide between the bridge by Pavo’s house (Forsworn attack) and the bridge past that by the waterway to Karthspire (also Forsworn attack). Ummm… The one by the Karthspire creek? With the Lover’s Stone above it? I think that one has a steeper waterfall like in the picture.
ghastley
Better choice that time. Have a cake.gif

I'd left the horse at the bridge, but the Forsworn range farther along the road than I expected.
Grits
Thanks! That stretch of road with the Forsworn attacking usually means chicken for dinner. tongue.gif

Here’s one from the archives: Where is Jerric?
SubRosa
Oh, that's the Cheydihnal Bridge Inn, with the cute Dunmer lady proprietor. And those would be the orc gang that he is fighting with.
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 24 2015, 12:54 PM) *

Thanks! That stretch of road with the Forsworn attacking usually means chicken for dinner. tongue.gif

Here’s one from the archives: Where is Jerric?

That is Jerric's fight at the Newlands Lodge in Cheydinhal! I remember that one! I think you named it "Bad Timing," or something.

Grits
That is indeed Newland’s Lodge in Cheydinhal, which is the inn with the cute Dunmeri proprietor and orc gang that SubRosa is talking about. Jerric adored her from the moment she told him he could curse, spit, fight, and scream in her bar. laugh.gif (The Cheydinhal Bridge Inn is across the street and run by an Imperial lady who is considerably less accommodating. )

I think you were both thinking of the same place, but mALX got the name. It’s yours, mALX! cake.gif
mALX

WOO HOO! Thanks, Grits! Okay, where is Maxical?

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zpsd12c6b8f.png

ghastley
Been there, modded that, so I declare myself illegible ineligible. tongue.gif
Acadian
Well, I've not been there nor modded that. But I have read every episode of Maxical's story so I'm going to guess that is Janus - and therefore inside Castle Skingrad.
mALX

BZZZZZZZZZZZT = Wrong.

Grits
I think that’s another luminary from Maxical’s story, Jakben Imbel. That doesn’t answer the question, though. tongue.gif
ghastley
I don't think he gets out much.
mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 24 2015, 09:14 PM) *

WOO HOO! Thanks, Grits! Okay, where is Maxical?

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zpsd12c6b8f.png

Has this one been properly answered? If not I guess on Jakben Imbel´s house in Talos Plaza.
mALX
Er...sorry, I've somehow missed a few answers on here.

Okay, I'm not sure if Grits's answer was a guess or not; since she did name the character; but she didn't name the location; (though I'm sure she knew it). I get the feeling she (and Ghastley) knew, but was holding out for you anyway since (like me, you can only answer the Oblivion and Fallout ones).

So Mirocu, you are absolutely right! (ding ding ding!) You are up next! cake.gif

mirocu
They waited for me? D´wwww biggrin.gif But I don´t think I can participate any more, at least not with pics of my own. I have used what few not-too-obvious pics I have.. kvleft.gif

But heck, let´s do one more obvious one. Where is Lothran?
mALX

I can tell it is a Fighters Guild, but don't know which one, lol.

Lopov
As obvious as this may be, I have no idea. bigsmile.gif My guess is about as half as good as mALX's.
mALX

Don't give hints yet, Mirocu. If no one else is able to guess it; I'll pull out my Oblivion game and visit all the fighters guilds, lol.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.