Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Am I?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96
Renee
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 16 2017, 07:16 PM) *

*bump*

Sorry. I saw this pic the other day and I have no idea where it is! ... Looks kinda Cyrodiil-ish though.
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 16 2017, 07:56 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 16 2017, 07:16 PM) *

*bump*

Sorry. I saw this pic the other day and I have no idea where it is! ... Looks kinda Cyrodiil-ish though.

It has been answered already, waiting for Haute to post a new screen for us, lol.

Renee
mALX maybe we can move the game along until H.E.R. comes back. I'm missing this game.

Do you have any dice? Maybe you can roll a 6-sided one. Let's say 1 = Cain, 2 = SubRosa, 3 = Lopov, etc. You roll this die, and whatever number shows up goes next.

That's how I make decisions sometimes when I get stuck. laugh.gif

Kane
Not sure if it's comparable with Chorrol, but I have a dice rolling script installed at Haven that I can share. smile.gif
Renee
See there you go. biggrin.gif Make sure to add Acadian's name in there too. He don't play this game enough. tongue.gif
Kane
Ok, I will roll it, and post the link to the result.

1= Cain
2= SubRosa
3= Lopov
4= Renee
5= malx
6= Grits

The winner is......4!
Renee
Hey, I don't wanna hijack. Then again, I know mALX good enough nowadays, she won't mind (I hope).

Where are Sarah and her two customers?
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 30 2017, 08:55 PM) *

Hey, I don't wanna hijack. Then again, I know mALX good enough nowadays, she won't mind (I hope).

Where are Sarah and her two customers?

Haute was the original winner, not me - and you won the random drawing! How did I get pulled into it? rollinglaugh.gif

I think Sarah is in that Chorrol Inn right across from the south gate!
ghastley
Two Sisters in Skingrad.
Lopov
QUOTE(ghastley @ Dec 1 2017, 05:18 AM) *

Two Sisters in Skingrad.

No, the girls in the pic aren't sisters. tongue.gif
ghastley
And there's more than two of them? tongue.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 30 2017, 09:35 PM) *

How did I get pulled into it? rollinglaugh.gif

You are the thread hostess, so I was tiptoeing. ph34r.gif And *BZZT!*

*dingdingding* for ghastley. cake.gif

mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 1 2017, 08:35 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 30 2017, 09:35 PM) *

How did I get pulled into it? rollinglaugh.gif

You are the thread hostess, so I was tiptoeing. ph34r.gif And *BZZT!*

*dingdingding* for ghastley. cake.gif

I am?

*mALX runs to look...*

ghastley
It's hard to find pictures of places that exist in your game, not just in mine, as so many of my screenshots are of my Hearthfires new homes. But this one was taken for an outfit mod.

Where is Vampi?
Kane
Damn, I think I was just there recently. Ravenscar Hollow?
ghastley
Not Ravenscar Holllow.
mALX

Is this the beginning of that dungeon where you find Serana?

Lopov
Is it Snapleg Cave?
ghastley
Not Dimhollow, and not Snapleg.

The mill in a cave should give it away.
Kane
Definitely a Forsworn or Hagraven den. Druadach Redoubt?
ghastley
That's the one! cake.gif for Cain!
Kane
Sweeeet. *nomnomnomnom*

Where is Dar'rasha?
Lopov
Tolvald's Gap Cave?
Kane
Bingo!! cake.gif
Lopov
Thanks for the cake. If I didn't take a screenie in this very same area with my ex character Forrah, I probably wouldn't know the answer.

Where is Forrah?
Kane
Heh, I actually thought it might be a bit too hard when i was posting it. But, I'm running low on usable screenies.
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 1 2017, 12:39 PM) *

Lost Valkygg???
Lopov
Nope.
SubRosa
Fort Dunstand?
Lopov
Nope, it's another fort, east of Fort Dunstad.
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 2 2017, 06:28 AM) *

Nope, it's another fort, east of Fort Dunstad.

Oooh I know! It's that fort east of Fort Dunstad!!!

biggrin.gif

sorry. How about Morvunskar, final answer?

SubRosa
Oh it's that necromancer fort outside of Windhelm. Fort Kastav!
Lopov
QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 2 2017, 05:14 PM) *
How about Morvunskar, final answer?

How about nope?

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 2 2017, 05:35 PM) *
Oh it's that necromancer fort outside of Windhelm. Fort Kastav!

Indeed. cake.gif
SubRosa
Where are Hecate and Sirius?
Lopov
Blackreach?
SubRosa
Yes indeed. You take the cake.gif
Lopov
I was puzzled at first, thinking about which Draugr tomb has such a throne. But the falling stuff, whatever it is, revealed that it's Blackreach.

Where is PP Barlow?
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 3 2017, 11:53 AM) *

Crap. Does that place have a name? Shoot. I recognize it but I didn't think it had a name. Janet used a bunch of chems there, and used that place to sleep a lot.

It's the bridge right north of the Brotherhood Citadel. Alright, I just cheated a bit, had a look at the in-game map. Marigold Station, final answer!

Lopov
Hmmm...your final answer is wrong but your first is correct so I'll give you the cake.gif. It's right under the Arlington Bridge, as you correctly said, it's north of the Citadel. Marigold Station would be wrong.

cake.gif
Renee
Naw, I got it wrong. sad.gif No biggie. Even if I put a pic up though I wouldn't be able to monitor it for the next couple days though.

Cain if you wanna do your virtual dice-roll thing again. Just keep my name off it this time, thanx.
Lopov
QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 4 2017, 07:44 PM) *
Even if I put a pic up though I wouldn't be able to monitor it for the next couple days though.

Then post something so difficult that we'll be baffled for days. tongue.gif
Kane
Let me know if we need the dice roll!
Lopov
I think we do.
Kane
1= Cain
2= SubRosa
3= Lopov
4= Grits
5= malx

And the result is. . . .3!
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 3 2017, 01:19 PM) *

QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 3 2017, 11:53 AM) *

Crap. Does that place have a name? Shoot. I recognize it but I didn't think it had a name. Janet used a bunch of chems there, and used that place to sleep a lot.

It's the bridge right north of the Brotherhood Citadel. Alright, I just cheated a bit, had a look at the in-game map. Marigold Station, final answer!

You described the place to a T here, even to the chems in that safe and on that table; and the bed I always use in there = I even recognized it in the picture immediately too as that same place you described. I can't pass there without those raider/bandits attacking every time; I like blowing up those cars in the front of the place to kill two of them and watch them fly through the air. Then after killing them I also loot the place and use the bed to heal up just like you do! You have the right place, you just messed up when you tried to put a name on it. Does it even have a name? I don't think it does.

I agree with Lopov, you are the winner of this round = post a screenshot for us to guess at, laugh.gif

Lopov
Oh, me again! Thank you.

Where is Raven?
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 5 2017, 11:40 AM) *

Oh, me again! Thank you.

Where is Raven?

Aleswell?

Lopov
Nope.
ghastley
Bleakers Way?
Kane
Harlun's Watch?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.