Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Am I?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 14 2015, 10:42 PM) *

Persephone is in the Vilemyr Inn (Ivarstead). I see Bassianus in the background and that inn has kind of a unique layout in terms of the three chairs on the bar side of the fire pit.

I actually recognized it as the Inn at Ivarstead too, somehow! (but didn't know the name, lol).

SubRosa
Acadian had the name, so the cake.gif goes on to you paladin!
Acadian
Thank you, SubRosa! smile.gif

Under the protective eye of Jordis, Buffy is casting a frenzy spell at a lookout tower for which bandit encampment?
Lopov
That would be...Robber's Gorge?
Acadian
*Looks at time delay between when I posted and when Lopov rendered the answer.* Wow! biggrin.gif

Correct, Lopov! Your cake.gif

Lopov
Thanks.

Where stands Lucius?
SubRosa
That looks like Bonestrewn Crest.
Lopov
Correct. cake.gif
SubRosa
Where is Molly Hatchet? (There is no map marker, the general area will suffice).
mirocu
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 15 2015, 05:35 PM) *

Where is Molly Hatchet? (There is no map marker, the general area will suffice).

Skyrim? laugh.gif
ghastley
There's a map-marker in my game. That's Ilinalta Den! biggrin.gif

The slaughter fish she's having a conversation with is one of the two that guard the underwater entrance in the old Nordic ruin at the bottom of the lake. Your game may have just a pile of rubble where the door is in mine.
SubRosa
That is the place, the cake.gif is all your ghast.
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 15 2015, 11:35 AM) *

Oh, this is that screen when she was staring down the slaughterfish! I've seen this one and commented it a LONG time ago! Er ... don't know where she is, that spot at the bottom of the hill where you first meet the water after leaving the tutorial dungeon?

Oops, I see it has been answered already, lol. (should have turned the page before trying to answer, lol). embarrased.gif

ghastley
Running short of screenshots.....

Where are Fluffie and Fuzz?
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Sep 15 2015, 06:25 PM) *

Running short of screenshots.....

Where are Fluffie and Fuzz?

"Twin" Peaks!

haute ecole rider
mALX, you crack me up with your obsession with a certain TV show! laugh.gif

Let me take a shot at this - Cracked Tusk Keep? Alise swears she and Argis cleared the place, but it must have been a while ago.
ghastley
Bullseye! The cake.gif is yours.

I just had to reload an earlier save, because my mod attempting to make Fuzz dual-wield bound swords had become unstable, and they just cleared Cracked Tusk Keep again.
mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Sep 16 2015, 12:37 PM) *

Let me take a shot at this - Cracked Tusk Keep? Alise swears she and Argis cleared the place, but it must have been a while ago.

No way, my obsession is strictly with breasts. I just like them, rollinglaugh.gif

haute ecole rider
QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 16 2015, 03:54 PM) *

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Sep 16 2015, 12:37 PM) *

No way, my obsession is strictly with breasts. I just like them, rollinglaugh.gif

Oh, I know that! I am teasing you because whenever I see Twin Peaks I think "Who Killed Laura Palmer?"

Okay, so this time I do have a candidate for this thread. Where is Halle bandit hunting?
Lopov
Is it Silent Moons Camp?
Acadian
I tend to agree with Lopov. Just in case, however, let me offer Volskygge as another possibility?
haute ecole rider
Lopov! cake.gif
Lopov
Thanks. When Acadian mentioned Volskygge, I began doubting in my answer.

Where's the Butcher?
ghastley
Knifepoint Mine?
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Sep 17 2015, 12:02 PM) *

I'm seeing some oil on the ground behind him. Makes me think Halted Stream, but that can't be right.

I will guess Lost Knife Hideout. Final answer !

Lopov
Sorry Renee but ghastley's right. cake.gif
SubRosa
That's that Orc mine near Bard's Leap. Bilegulch Mine!
ghastley
There's not a lot of the background showing, but you might still know where this is.

Where's Fleur?

The url will totally lead you astray on this one!
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Sep 17 2015, 02:54 PM) *

There's not a lot of the background showing, but you might still know where this is.

Where's Fleur?

The url will totally lead you astray on this one!

That looks like Skyrim to me, surely that isn't Cyrodiil! laugh.gif

Grits
So familiar but just out of reach! Can it be… the path into Lakeview Manor?
ghastley
You've been there before, haven't you? Grits gets the cake.gif
Grits
Maybe once or twice. biggrin.gif

Where is Jensa? (That is not a summoned spriggan.)
ghastley
I think I know, but I'm out of pictures. sad.gif
SubRosa
I am too busy staring at Jensa's chest to notice her surroundings... laugh.gif
mALX

Wow, Jensa is really built, isn't she? Huh? What spriggan? laugh.gif

Grits
lol. She does bring the T&A.
Renee
Dark Brotherhood sanctuary?

Lopov
I'm quite sure that's in the Snapleg Cave.

As soon as I saw the pic a few days ago, I knew the location of this cave but not the name. Well, today I finally remembered the name too. smile.gif
Grits
Lopov is correct! That is the friendly spriggan of Snapleg Cave heading for the exit. Your turn, Lopov! cake.gif
Lopov
Thank you.

Where sits Aard?

As exact as possible, please. smile.gif
haute ecole rider
I've been inside only once, over a year ago, so really can't recall the place.

So through process of elimination, this must be the Emperor's Tower, in Castle Dour?
Lopov
This is exactly the answer which I was looking for. I would also accept Castle Dour but the Emperor's Tower is more precise.

cake.gif
haute ecole rider
I've been madly adding Where Am I screenies with Halle. She's been exploring Skyrim and discovering places waaaay off the beaten track. This is one of them. I'll accept the location relative to the nearest landmarks.
Lopov
Nice shot and not far from one of the most interesting places in Skyrim IMO. But since I just asked a question, I'll pass this one.
mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Sep 20 2015, 04:32 PM) *

I've been madly adding Where Am I screenies with Halle. She's been exploring Skyrim and discovering places waaaay off the beaten track. This is one of them. I'll accept the location relative to the nearest landmarks.

Souvengard? (spelling may be off)

haute ecole rider
I can see why you would think of Sovngarde (yes, the spelling gives me fits too). Talos cuts such a heroic figure here! But the location is firmly within Skyrim. Anyone have any ideas?
ghastley
If it's the one I think it is, there are no nearby landmarks. ohmy.gif

Froki's shack is half-way down the mountains to the north, and Arcwind Point is way west of there.

haute ecole rider
ghastley, cake.gif!

Those were just the landmarks I was looking for! If you follow the path that runs east of Arcwind Point and look up at the point where it turns south toward Autumnwatch Tower, you'll see Talos glaring at that dragon over in Arcwind! Actually, Autumnwatch is closer than Arcwind Point, but you have it!

Halle and I just celebrated our 200th save. We're still exploring, still discovering new places.
ghastley
Not a difficult one, if she wasn't blocking most of it.

Where is Yarob?
haute ecole rider
I think I know, but I'm going to pull a Lopov and stay quiet. Time for someone else to get this one!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.