Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Am I?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96
Grits
QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 10 2016, 12:05 PM) *

The ones that had one were starting to get too easy. biggrin.gif

rollinglaugh.gif That one took me a minute! Need more coffee. biggrin.gif
Lopov
QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 10 2016, 06:05 PM) *

Hahah! biggrin.gif laugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 10 2016, 06:22 PM) *

Now that's an interesting picture. There aren't that many places with three beds lined up in a row, though. I assume it's one of the safehouses that you get from one of the joinable factions. The only one which I'm 100% sure that it's not in the pic, is the safehouse of the Followers of Apocalypse because there's not a fountain on the right though there are three beds in the second room.

And I think it's not the NCR safehouse either because I vaguely remember how it looks like and there aren't three beds in a row. I'm also going to count out the BoS safehouse because I assume there would be green naval cots, not regular beds but I have never actually seen that safehouse on the inside. That leaves only one safehouse - the Legion's one, which is my final answer.
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Mar 10 2016, 02:36 PM) *

QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 10 2016, 06:05 PM) *

Hahah! biggrin.gif laugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 10 2016, 06:22 PM) *

Now that's an interesting picture. There aren't that many places with three beds lined up in a row, though. I assume it's one of the safehouses that you get from one of the joinable factions. The only one which I'm 100% sure that it's not in the pic, is the safehouse of the Followers of Apocalypse because there's not a fountain on the right though there are three beds in the second room.

And I think it's not the NCR safehouse either because I vaguely remember how it looks like and there aren't three beds in a row. I'm also going to count out the BoS safehouse because I assume there would be green naval cots, not regular beds but I have never actually seen that safehouse on the inside. That leaves only one safehouse - the Legion's one, which is my final answer.

Ding Ding Ding !!!!! cake.gif

Great deductive reasoning, Lopov! You are up next!

Lopov
Thank you, I've been craving for some cake.

Here's one older pic of Blondie, and a rather easy one, I guess. Where is she?
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Mar 11 2016, 02:48 AM) *

Thank you, I've been craving for some cake.

Here's one older pic of Blondie, and a rather easy one, I guess. Where is she?

Goodsprings? Fighting with Powder Gangers?

ghastley
Can't be Tamriel. Levitation is illegal there. biggrin.gif
Lopov
Nope, the correct answer was Whitaker Farmstead. Take the cake.gif mALX, you were the only one that guessed.
mALX

WOO HOO !!! Thanks, Lopov!

If this one will show, Where is Misa?

http://imgur.com/Pli1oHQ

Acadian
That's too easy, silly! It says right at the top center of the screenshot!

[Hidden]

whistling.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 31 2016, 04:14 PM) *

That's too easy, silly! It says right at the top center of the screenshot!

[Hidden]

whistling.gif

laugh.gif

Renee
Red Rider Factory. Final answer!
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Mar 31 2016, 05:59 PM) *

Red Rider Factory. Final answer!

Nope! (wrong game).

mALX
QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 31 2016, 04:03 PM) *

WOO HOO !!! Thanks, Lopov!

If this one will show, Where is Misa?

http://imgur.com/Pli1oHQ

Okay, since no one is guessing this; so I'm opening the thread up to anyone else who wants to go next!

(By the way; the game was New Vegas, in the Sunshine Sasperilla Company's secret vault !!! I got the one that showed the body's face thinking someone would recognize him, laugh.gif )

Lopov
I thought it might be the SS HQ but the fact that he was in underwear, confused me, and I assumed it must be some other place.

Okay, now, which wastelander can tell me the approximate location of the Nuka-Cola shooting range? I'll accept any of the three closest marked locations as a correct answer.
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Apr 14 2016, 11:04 AM) *

I thought it might be the SS HQ but the fact that he was in underwear, confused me, and I assumed it must be some other place.

Okay, now, which wastelander can tell me the approximate location of the Nuka-Cola shooting range? I'll accept any of the three closest marked locations as a correct answer.

Well, I kind of stripped his clothes off before taking the shot, he was looted, lol.

OMG, I can't believe there is an Easter Egg I haven't seen yet! I hope someone guesses or you tell when this is over, I most def want to go see that! Is there a Nuka Quantum Cola among them? That is Awesome !!

Great shot, I haven't a clue where it is though!

Lopov
There is indeed one quantum among them. I found it for the first time as well some time ago, decided to keep the screenie for the future use in this thread.
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Apr 14 2016, 11:38 AM) *

There is indeed one quantum among them. I found it for the first time as well some time ago, decided to keep the screenie for the future use in this thread.

This is fantastic! I can't wait to learn where it is, I will run right over there and hunt it out! Hurry up and guess, everyone !!!

Great stumper, Lopov !!!

SubRosa
Wow, I have never seen that one. From the binocular view, I am guessing that it is New Vegas.
Lopov
Nope, it's Fallout 3, binoculars are added by the mod.

Don't overlook the water tower in the background. There are only a few in the Capital Wasteland and even less are close to power stations.

I have a feeling that mirocu's going to know this. He's been everywhere and probably collected every quantum by now. tongue.gif
SubRosa
Hmmm, it might be somewhere near Canterbury Commons then. I will have to fire up FO3 to look.
Lopov
Go west... whistling.gif
SubRosa
I found it! It is north west of Minefield, and north east of the Scrapyard, right next to a little power substation with no name.
Lopov
You probably meant that it's south west of Minefield but I don't doubt that you recognized the place. It even has an article on the Wiki. The Hobo found this place after he was attacked by Talons and had to search for some cover. Only when the Talons were done, he noticed nuka-cola bottles far above him and a chair with a rifle outside the sub-station, indicating that someone used bottles for shooting practice.

Here it is your well deserved cake.gif
SubRosa
Yes, that is the place! I must have had my north-south orientation wrong. It gets jumbled up for me up around Minefield.

Here is a recent one. Where is Hecate?
Renee
Ha! I would have guessed "Minefield" on Lopov's.

As for Hecate, I feel like there's a clue in that picture that I'm not seeing. So I'll just guess. Jefferson Memorial, final answer!

mALX

I'm guessing the National Guard building, Final answer !!!!

!
SubRosa
Wrong game on both counts. Think way out West.
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 14 2016, 10:28 PM) *

The Charlie Ranger base?

Lopov
I'm leaving on a business trip today, if nobody knows the answer by the time I come back, then I'll go ahead. cool.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 14 2016, 11:08 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 14 2016, 10:28 PM) *

The Charlie Ranger base?

Nope, look farther west of that.
Lopov
I'm fairly sure that Hecate is in the HQ of the Lone Wolf Radio.
SubRosa
Lopov has it! Enjoy your cake.gif smile.gif
Lopov
Back to Cyrodiil...where is Manuin?
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Apr 17 2016, 03:16 AM) *

Back to Cyrodiil...where is Manuin?

Okay I am fairly certain that is Fort Redman, final answer.

*Ding?*

mALX

Fort Grief, final answer!

Ding!!!

Lopov
mALX is correct. Here's your cake.gif
mALX

Thanks Lopov! Okay, Where is Maxical?

IPB Image

SubRosa
I am going to guess the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 17 2016, 07:56 PM) *

I am going to guess the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary

Right you are! cake.gif

SubRosa
Where is Holland?
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 17 2016, 08:20 PM) *

The basement of the Arlington House, final answer!

SubRosa
The cake.gif goes right back to you mALX!
mALX

WOO HOO! Okay, where is Maxical?

IPB Image

SubRosa
I am going to guess Fort Grief.
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 17 2016, 10:34 PM) *

I am going to guess Fort Grief.

Mais non. But it is a fort! (with a nice mini-quest)

Lopov
Is there any clue in the pic which should point us to the right fort?

Because at a first glance this hall could be in any fort. laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Apr 18 2016, 09:59 AM) *

Is there any clue in the pic which should point us to the right fort?

Because at a first glance this hall could be in any fort. laugh.gif

Just that there is a mini-quest in it, that may or may not make one think of Ghastley in some ways.

The only other clue I can think of would give away its location.

Acadian
Free unrestrained chain of whimsical thinking. . . ghastley. . . Maeva the Buxom . . . Fort Strand.
ghastley
Tries cross-referencing the 20 Forts with quests, and the half-dozen or so in my mods and stories, and comes up with the same answer as Acadian. tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 18 2016, 11:29 AM) *

Free unrestrained chain of whimsical thinking. . . ghastley. . . Maeva the Buxom . . . Fort Strand.

Ding Ding Ding !!! cake.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.