Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Am I?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96
mALX

Urk, if it isn't Fort Hastrel, then I am stumped.

Lopov
BZZZT!
Acadian
Fort Ash perhaps?
Lopov
BZZZT!

Snow should be the hint, neither Fort Ash nor Fort Hastrel lie in snowy areas. smile.gif Sancre Tor does but its gate looks differently. I think mirocu will recognize the place. wink.gif
mirocu
I donīt, I know there is a fort eastward but Lothran never visits it so I had to look the name up on a map... biggrin.gif

I say Fort Horunn.
Lopov
Correct. cake.gif
mirocu
Well, I donīt have anything that you canīt immediately see where it is, so Iīm throwing the cake up for grabs biggrin.gif

Lopov
Since mirocu doesn't want to play tongue.gif , I'll post something easy to get the thread back on the track:

Where is Aard?
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 27 2015, 09:52 AM) *

Cripes, what a creepy picture. ph34r.gif I will guess Katariah, the ship where the *spoiler* *spoiler* *spoiler* is staying?

Lopov
Indeed, indeed. cake.gif
Renee
Awesome. I love cake. I really do.

Where is Snaaty?

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 1 2016, 12:09 AM) *

Wild guess; the Skooma Den
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 31 2015, 06:09 PM) *

Awesome. I love cake. I really do.

Where is Snaaty?

Wait, why are they glowing red?

mALX

(and my guess is Silver Home on the Water)?

Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jan 1 2016, 02:37 AM) *

Good guess, but *Bzzzt!*

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 1 2016, 03:08 AM) *

*dingdingdingding!!!*

Wow, very nice. cake.gif I had to crop that pic down too, that's amazing.
Lopov
That was a good pic, Renee, and a good guess from mALX, I wouldn't figure it out.
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 1 2016, 08:41 AM) *

QUOTE(mirocu @ Jan 1 2016, 02:37 AM) *

Good guess, but *Bzzzt!*

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 1 2016, 03:08 AM) *

*dingdingdingding!!!*

Wow, very nice. cake.gif I had to crop that pic down too, that's amazing.

The wall behind the bed was the giveaway - even though I thought it was some place in Leyawiin at first, lol.

Okay, give me a little time to scarf down this cake first, then I'll post a screen, lol.

Okay, Where is Maxical?

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...reenShot912.jpg

mirocu
Some sort of castle anyway. Skingrad mebbe?
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jan 2 2016, 02:27 AM) *

Some sort of castle anyway. Skingrad mebbe?

Yep! DingingDing!

mirocu
Yay! biggrin.gif

Found another one thatīs very easy tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jan 2 2016, 10:47 AM) *

Sercen?

mirocu
Yep.

I might as well stop guessing on pics here. I have no good ones left to put up when I win tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jan 2 2016, 11:06 AM) *

Yep.

I might as well stop guessing on pics here. I have no good ones left to put up when I win tongue.gif

laugh.gif Take some more! Well, I've got a few new screens that I'll have to sort through and see if there is a decent shot in there to upload, will have a new screen up this evening.

In the meantime = WOO HOO !!!! It is hard to stump me in Oblivion, lol.

mALX

Oops! Sorry everyone, forgot I was at bat, laugh.gif

Okay, where is Maxical?

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...reenShot920.jpg

Acadian
Rockmilk Cave?
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 22 2016, 02:52 PM) *

Rockmilk Cave?

cake.gif YES!

Acadian
Thank you, mALX! I thought I recognized Pumpkin's tent down there.

Where is this?
ghastley
Is that the Stumbling Sabrecat? The inn at the fort where the bandits have killed everyone?
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 22 2016, 03:38 PM) *

Thank you, mALX! I thought I recognized Pumpkin's tent down there.

Where is this?

I don't know where it is, but it is hilarious! I'd say a tavern in Skyrim due the the drunken beast head and the brewing ale warming over the fire, lol.

Acadian
Exactly right! Buffy cleared the fort because it was on a main road for traffic. Sure enough, a contingent of Stormies moved in (after Buffy did the hard work). So she stops there routinely now on her travels. Only recently did I notice the uniquely appropriate decoration above the fireplace.

Your cake.gif ghastley!
ghastley
This one shouldn't be too hard, if you've visited recently.

Where Am I?
mALX

The College of Winterhold Midden?

ghastley
QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 22 2016, 05:40 PM) *

The College of Winterhold Midden?

Wrong hold.
mALX

Er ... the Rataway Ratway?

ghastley
Nope!
mALX

I'm out of guesses, I really thought it was the Midden. verysad.gif

Grits
This one bent my brain trying to think where I've seen it, and it's still just a guess! Is it Angarvunde?
ghastley
That guess is good enough for cake.gif !
Grits
Thanks! For a while I kept thinking it was in Solstheim because I half-remembered Medresi. wacko.gif

In this picture Jerric emerged where he is standing, it’s not some random structure. Where is he?
Lopov
Is this another exit out of the Abandoned Prison, located under the bridge? If you follow the path north, you eventually come to Mixwater Mill.
Grits
That's it! smile.gif Here's your cake.gif
Lopov
Thanks.

Where's Oberon?
Renee
That picture is ringing a bell but I really don't know. Dang. Some place during the Main Quest, probably.
Lopov
You're on the right track, it's a location you visit during the MQ and you can't access it outside the related quest.
haute ecole rider
The passageway to the Shrine of Tiber Septim inside Sancre Tor.
Lopov
Correct.
haute ecole rider
Okay, umm, time to look through my screenies.

My new Toon is busy, but what is that below?
Acadian
A bit blurry down there, but delivering death from a high perch is a very natural perspective for Buffy. So I think it is Cracked Tusk Keep.
haute ecole rider
Ding! Ding! Ding!

cake.gif is yours Acadian!
Acadian
Thank you, Rider. Your shot was an excellent choice for, although Cracked Tusk is distinctive, it does not respawn so there is limited reason to return. It therefore can be easily forgotten.

Where are Buffy and Superian?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.