Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Am I?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96
SubRosa
Where is Loviatar?
mALX

Point Lookout?

SubRosa
Wrong game, keep trying.
RaderOfTheLostArk
It's definitely Fallout 4. I'm pretty sure that is one of the hospitals. Medford Memorial Hospital?
mALX

Wait, isn't that Sanctuary Hills and the Vault you spend 200 years in on the hill above her to the upper left?

RaderOfTheLostArk
Oh, I think I know where it is! Med-Tek Research. I was sort of on the right track before, but I am changing my answer to Med-Tek Research.
SubRosa
Med Tek it is. You get the cake.gif
RaderOfTheLostArk
What was Mariah?
mALX

In a helicopter above the Institute?

RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 2 2018, 07:37 PM) *

In a helicopter above the Institute?

Nope, not Fallout 4.
Renee
Um. Hoover Dam, final answer!
mALX

Mothership Zeta! Final Answer!

RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 3 2018, 07:53 AM) *

Um. Hoover Dam, final answer!

Right game, wrong answer.

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 3 2018, 10:36 AM) *

Mothership Zeta! Final Answer!

Nope, the game is New Vegas.

I'll give a hint after a couple more answers.
Lopov
After a thorough look at the room (and the robot) I'm 99.9% sure that this is Hell's Motel - Mesquite Mountains Crater.
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 4 2018, 09:03 AM) *

After a thorough look at the room (and the robot) I'm 99.9% sure that this is Hell's Motel - Mesquite Mountains Crater.

Ring-a-ding-ding! That 99.9% of you is correct. Recognizing the chemical apparatus in the background and that the robot I killed was a crazed Mr. Handy is what gives the answer away. Hell's Motel it is.

cake.gif
Lopov
Nice! I assume the dead doctor is right behind / in front of the robot, depending on the angle.

EDIT: Wrong pic.

It's not a marked location but it's close to some marked ones.
mALX

Just outside/near Camp Searchlight?

RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 4 2018, 01:25 PM) *

Nice! I assume the dead doctor is right behind / in front of the robot, depending on the angle.

Where is police officer P.P. Barlow?

It's not a marked location but it's close to some marked ones.

The doctor was to the right of the screenshot, I believe.

Goodness, I don't even know where to begin guessing from your screenshot. Is it Fallout 3 or New Vegas? I was thinking 3, but now I'm not so sure. Is there anything particularly notable about this unmarked location?
Lopov
Oops guys, sorry, I uploaded the wrong pic, not even I know where this one was taken, it's one of generic combat shots which I take randomly.

Okay, where is P.P. Barlow?

The location is unmarked but it can be figured out from the location behind it, I guess.
Lopov
Looks like hints are needed after all. In the location in the background there's a unique raider, that according to his name, likes to incinerate people.
mALX

Is it right before you find the entrance to The Pitt?

Lopov
Nope.
SubRosa
I think that is the MPDL Mass Relay Station in the background. You pass it when you take the rescued kids from Paradise Falls back to Little Lamplight. The Five Axles Truck Stop should be just to the west.
Lopov
That's correct. cake.gif
SubRosa
Where is Hecate?
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 7 2018, 11:58 AM) *

Looks like the Bloodskal Blade and the floor looks familiar along with the background. So I'll go with Bloodskal Barrow.
SubRosa
You get the cake.gif!
RaderOfTheLostArk
Oof, I might need to lay off the cake. Yummy, but too many Internet calories.

What was Mariah?
Lopov
The other side of the Mojave Outpost? By 'the other' I mean the one where you don't come if coming from the direction of Primm.
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 9 2018, 11:16 AM) *

The other side of the Mojave Outpost? By 'the other' I mean the one where you don't come if coming from the direction of Primm.

I was hoping for specifically "the Long 15," but you got it. I no-clipped because I was curious what was over there. I read up on how you would get there normally, but since I did not send nukes at anyone (not even the Legion) at the end of Lonesome Road the Long 15 location that would be there if you fired at the NCR isn't. Which kinda sucks. I don't see why both the Long 15 and Dry Wells shouldn't be accessible regardless of your LR decision. But whatever. Would've been nice if there was more than just an expanse of nothing but hills out that way, though.

Anyway, yeah, you know where it is, so have some cake.gif.
Lopov
Thanks.

Where is Lucius?
ghastley
I suspect he's partying at the Thalmor Embassy.
Lopov
He is.

cake.gif
ghastley
Then let's get some extra service from this picture

Where am I?

Extra cake if you can name the store.
Grits
Is that Fetches Glitter in Davon's Watch? I don't remember the shop name, though.
ghastley
That's him, and the place. His store is Dhalmora Fine Goods, which is rather misleading as to its location.

cake.gif
Grits
Perhaps his fine goods are from Dhalmora?

I had to dig into the archives for this one, as my laptop that had working Skyrim and Oblivion on it may be experiencing its final death.

Where is Abiene?
Lopov
Is it Whiterun jail?
Grits
cake.gif
mALX

That was a jail? It looked better than some of the Inns!!!

Grits
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 10 2018, 07:18 PM) *

It's nice down there! They even have a keg. That's where I put NPC Jerric in his mod so that he will be comfortable waiting for the player to come get him.
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 10 2018, 10:22 PM) *

It's nice down there! They even have a keg. That's where I put NPC Jerric in his mod so that he will be comfortable waiting for the player to come get him.

BWAAHAA!!! No wonder he spends so much time in jail if it is that nice, rollinglaugh.gif

Renee

Totally. It looks like a fantasy resort with a medieval theme to it. Can I stay there? Are they booked?
Lopov
Thanks.

Where is Sybil?
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 11 2018, 08:11 AM) *

Totally. It looks like a fantasy resort with a medieval theme to it. Can I stay there? Are they booked?

I'll bet they are booked constantly, lol. You have to make reservations a year in advance to get in, laugh.gif

QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 11 2018, 08:38 AM) *

An Inn in Skyrim, Final Answer!

ghastley
It's not an Inn/Tavern, as they have the two rows of columns holding up the higher part of the roof, (except for the Stumbling Sabrecat, and that's not it either). This is inside one of the thatched homes, and there's a lot of those. So far, I've eliminated all the ones at Dawnstar, Morthal, Riverwoord, Rorikstead, Dragon Bridge, and Ivarstead, They're not miners, so Darkwater, Shor's Stone, and Karthwasten don't fit. I don't know that face, so he doesn't help.

It has to be one of the various farms, but I can't think which one. sad.gif
Kane
I see some blood on the lass' hands. Loreius Farm?
Lopov
cake.gif for Kane!
Kane
Where is Celia?
ghastley
Autumnwatch?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.