Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Today In Tamriel
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86
monkeyemoness
Fjotreid and Jo'zira did some farming in anticipation for tomorrow, Eolan and Hates will do theirs then. Style material was bought, everyone shifted around materials and crafts, new crafter set up for writs, The Crafting Monkey and Lucius...pretty much go on as they were lol. Double checked my numbers to make sure the farming goal is accurate. Jo'zira and Fjotreid donated excess Rubedo Leather so that the farming doesn't involve Hates and Eolan killing things for scraps...

I think that's everything? Good. Now I rest. Tomorrow I start crafting hell but hold off on turning them in until Wednesday. Yes, I am doing okay.
ghastley
QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Apr 2 2018, 03:23 PM) *

I've actually calculated exactly how many materials I'll need for the coming weeks (five max tier, two minimum tier, one each in the second and fourth tier), and I'm currently in the process of getting everything sorted out. I don't want a repeat of last year where I had a mental breakdown. With everything organized, the next 13 days of crafting writs should go smoothly. Dunno how I'm gonna scrounge up 2k units of Rubedite and Ruby Ash, though

Care to share what went into your calculations? I'm in the position of trying to level a crafter without an existing one to pull them up, so any insights (and the basis for them) is useful.
monkeyemoness
QUOTE(ghastley @ Apr 3 2018, 09:50 AM) *

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Apr 2 2018, 03:23 PM) *

I've actually calculated exactly how many materials I'll need for the coming weeks (five max tier, two minimum tier, one each in the second and fourth tier), and I'm currently in the process of getting everything sorted out. I don't want a repeat of last year where I had a mental breakdown. With everything organized, the next 13 days of crafting writs should go smoothly. Dunno how I'm gonna scrounge up 2k units of Rubedite and Ruby Ash, though

Care to share what went into your calculations? I'm in the position of trying to level a crafter without an existing one to pull them up, so any insights (and the basis for them) is useful.

I just predicted the amount of materials that will be used for the 13+1 days of the event using what I know about the writ sequences. All (but one) crafting writs cycle through the same writs consistently, so figuring out who will get what is easy when you're familiar with them. (I like to make several "batches" ahead of time so I can just pick up the writs and turn them in quickly.) Equipment gets 3 different sets. Alchemy up to a certain point gets 4 (poisons getting thrown in there eventually by the final rank, bumping it up to 8). Enchanting has 3. Provisioning up to rank 5 has 3, with the first 3 ranks of the profession being different based on the Alliance. (Rank 6 is currently bugged. It has 6, since the cp10-140 recipes were shoehorned into it thanks to the Orsinium shenanigans, and it currently doesn't cycle right. Honestly, they could easily make a new rank given that Rank 2 is only accessible if you're reached 20 in the skill. Why is the skill requirement this abnormally high??? All the other ranks are 10 levels apart.)

For equipment writs up to Rank 9, there's what I call the "23-21-17 Cycle", which refers to the total amount of style material used for the day for all 3 professions. Regardless of rank it's always the same items, but I think which "set" you'll get changes based on rank. I honestly don't pay much attention to these, since most of my crafters are already maxed out and since I do writs for all crafts on new crafters now I can't exactly hold onto more than a single day's set. (I don't have Plus, so materials take up most of the inventory space.) I DO know the items specific to the craft's set by heart, though. (Example: 23's Blacksmithing set is 5 Daggers, 2 Helmets and 2 Pauldrons) The UESP has info on that if you don't.

Once you get to Rank 10, it goes down to 3 per craft for all 3 days in the cycle, so there isn't much to set them apart, so I designated them the Alpha, Beta and Gamma "days" or sets. I also lucked out with my Squad each having a different one from the other, which was pretty neat. It convinced me that Alliance also played a part on which one they'll get, but yesterday I found out it doesn't. (Hates and the Crafting Monkey, both EP, get the same set every day so I assumed Fjotreid, also EP, would too. He got Jo'zira's set instead. Jo'zira is AD) I've linked it before, but here's the Max Rank Sets for all crafting professions. I also memorized this thanks to over a year of doing these daily. :v

tl;dr Knowing how the writs cycle lets you plan ahead and figure out exactly how many materials you'll need for two weeks of hell.
monkeyemoness
I call it Crafting Hell, but the reality is that what makes me lose my mind is the micromanaging that makes that crafting happen smoothly.

As an example, today I learned that last night's planning had me so out of it that when I got to Hates distributing alchemy reagents for writs, I didn't send out a certain number of sets, but the exact number. As in, when I got Eolan's alchemy writ that I'm saving for turn-in tomorrow, I learned that he only had 2 Mucrab Chitin, not 6. As I was trying to figure out whether to laugh or cry, I accidentally turned in today's blacksmithing writ and now I gotta do another daily to replace the one I just wasted.

After today, things should settle down lol, so there's that.
ghastley
I think you're understating the complexity. The writ cycles are just one of the variables. If your characters are using skyshards to raise their levels as they go, you need to determine where the level changes happen, and you switch mats. And a change of level increases the number of mats needed for each writ. Throw in deconstruction returns from the reward items, and I give up trying to calculate anything. ohmy.gif

Even if you're not doing that, Alchemy allows choices of ingredient for the same potion, so you can provide more than two for each recipe, provided you get the combinations right, and don't accidentally get another shared effect taking precedence. Even with the Plus craft bag, I have problems deciding what recipe to use for best balance of ingredients. E.g. avoiding the combinatory use of ingredients that are wanted "raw" by the writs.

I presume you're doing the crafting writs as qualifiers for the anniversary rewards, not because it's beneficial to crafting itself. I don't think there's any boost to inspiration to make craft levelling faster, but I wouldn't mind if they did that. tongue.gif
monkeyemoness
Oh, yeah, the main reason I'm even calculating how many materials I'll need is because I'm having everyone do every single craft, and Rank 10 equipment materials can be both expensive (mostly, it's the cloth) and it takes hundreds of them to make a full set of armor so I'm trying to ration as much as I can. Otherwise I just gather as much as I can and pay it no mind. Until it runs out again. It's also why for characters like The Crafting Monkey and Lucius it's not that big a change. They're already doing writs every day, while the others only work on two specific crafts if they do them at all.

I guess it also helps that my characters' Crafting Skill tends to overtake character level, so increasing it is based on whether the character has caught up to the items that will be crafted. I suppose that when you have characters in different levels that depend on their craft, it can get much more convoluted. Still, things are easier when crafting skill is higher, which is where guild kiosks and intricate items come into play.

With Lucius I've also taken to saving one or two surveys for the next tier so that I have something to fall back on when jumping to the next rank. Less gathering involved that way, and more time for making a new set of armor.

With Alchemy, I honestly just try to avoid using Writ requirements whenever possible. I think it gets tricky when the writ calls for something like Mountain Flower. I don't think there are many reagents with Restore Stamina that don't also have another related trait that'll end up changing the type of potion it'll become. Honestly, it's just gotten to the point where every. Single. Material found on the ground is snatched up immediately just to satisfy writs.
Grits
If anyone needs middle tier equipment mats, let me know. I have a bunch sitting in the craft bag waiting just for you. My entire crew is doing either top or bottom level equipment writs.

For some reason Jerric decided that the eve of writ-pocalypse was the perfect time to promote some of his crew in Provisioning. After they had checked their supplies and cooked accordingly for their old levels. panic.gif A few of them swapped goods and sorted out their inventories, but poor Tythis is groaning under the weight of the ready meals and drinks that no one has claimed yet.
haute ecole rider
Like Grits, I also have a ton of mid level mats, and of course, provisioning materials.

Hit me up in game if you find you are desperately short of these and you are standing at the crafting table tearing your pixelated hair out by the fistful.

On a totally separate note, some of you may know that I joined a housing guild in game. It is a wonderful group of friendly, humorous enjoyable people who are passionate about decorating and creative ideas. The guild holds contests for the best party house, the best spa, whatever. I entered my Sleek Creek home about a month ago for the guild's Birthday Party contest - it didn't place, but I got a tremendous amount of compliments on it. As it is Julian's main residence, we have left it the way it is since the contest.

We entered Phae's Bouldertree Refuge in my second contest, From Camping to Glamping. Many of you have toured the finished home, which Phae is extremely proud of. It has an outdoor kitchen, a rotmeth brewery for the strong of stomach, several outdoor sleeping nooks, an outdoor latrine (classic campground style, of course), and a Spinner's Room where you can gather around a magical campfire for tales or curl up in a corner with a good book. Beyond that is the Bosmer Bath, modeled after the classical Roman Bath, with the frigidarium (cool bath) on the left of the entrance, the sudatoria (wet sweating room, or sauna) in the center, and the tepidarium (warm bath) on the right. Of course, no proper bath is complete without an apodyterium, or changing room, located at the back of the pod.

This house won second place (we nearly tied for first), and is set as my primary if any of you wish to come and visit. As I have no plans to enter any more contests in the near future, it looks as if Phae's Thistleleaf Clan Reunion Campground will remain open for the summer! Be sure to bring your own booze of choice if you do not wish to partake of the rotmeth (there are three very excellent varieties).
Acadian
Grats to Phae on her campy prizewinner of a junglepod place! I had the privilege of touring it several times while work was in progress and then popped in again just yesterday to admire the final product. Beautifully clever and creative place! smile.gif
ghastley
I'l have to be careful to visit with a character that won't want one of her own. We're still saving up for a Mathiisen Manor - almost half-way there! - so other homes that could be bought now are off-limits to certain characters.

It will probably be Taminwe, as it's her house that would get delayed.
TheCheshireKhajiit
@Haute-
Congrats, your skill in housing decorating is at a very high level so it’s good that you have been recognized! Keep up the good work!
monkeyemoness
I managed to pop into Boulder Tree last night and I agree. When I tabbed back in after the loading screen I was pleasantly surprised and somewhat confused about where I was. The entire place was fantastic. I had Eolan tour the place and loved every little detail, like the plants lining the paths. The outdoor beds made me nervous though, because bugs.

Anyways, first of the 108 boxes for today gave me some nice things, like Transmutation Crystals, Potent Nirncrix and Vvardenfell motifs/furniture plans. I DID forget that one thing that made Crafting Hell, well, hell was inventory space. The Crafting Monkey in particular suffered from this, having cluttered up his inventory AND the bank pretty quickly. For everyone else, it's easier thanks to quick access to storage containers to swap things around, so there's that. Also, it should be easier for the rest of the days since I get twice as many boxes today. why did they reuse one of the cheapest looking item arts for the Worm Cult style material?
monkeyemoness
Also amidst the chaos I got Lucius settled into his permanent home (Cyrodiilic Jungle House). He bought it a while back but only just moved in. Followed the furnished version again, but I might change it up to suit him.
ghastley
Taminwe went and took a look at Bouldertree. Took a lot of notes, too, especially about the sizes of the various fire options, and what might fit inside Snugpod for "cooking". It was night, which made the lighting stand out, but probably also hid the plantings. I'll have to go back during daytime.
TheCheshireKhajiit
Ugh Khajiit’s crew needs to do some crafting but the power company is doing work on something and have our power out. indifferent.gif
ghastley
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 5 2018, 10:36 AM) *

Ugh Khajiit’s crew needs to do some crafting but the power company is doing work on something and have our power out. indifferent.gif

Then get on the ESO forums, and complain about ZOS's timing! That's par for the course.
monkeyemoness
TIL that the reason I found a lot of old dailies a lot more bearable than I remember them (aside from not having done them in a long time) is because the Clockwork City dailies one-upped them by being the longest ones for annoying reasons. But they have newer motifs in their usual drop source so...

Anyways, haven't seen a Worm Cult motif since yesterday. I know it's only the second day (technically) but I've opened over 160 boxes now. Yikes
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(ghastley @ Apr 5 2018, 10:29 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 5 2018, 10:36 AM) *

Then get on the ESO forums, and complain about ZOS's timing! That's par for the course.

Well that’s just unreasonable!
ghastley
Craft Store doesn't show them (yet) so I don't remember how many pages I got (I think three, just from seven characters' crafting) but I do remember that I had a Worm Cult page in the same box as another motif page. The theory advanced on the ESO forums is that the RNG list for Worm Cult is separate from that for other motifs, and you won't get more than one WC page in a box (but could get the book). No estimates yet of drop rate, and yours will be different anyway.

Mine probably have the best chance, as most of them don't even understand why they'd want it. I think it was my lowest-level characters that got the most motif pages, so you may have gimped yourself in advance. biggrin.gif

And I got my first Worm Cult duplicate page today. It's in the guild bank now.

Craft Store got an update for the new style, I need to download that.
monkeyemoness
Welp, I got two Worm Cult drops from writs this morning lol That's 3/14, so it's not bad.

I also got a Buoyant Armiger drop. Swords. Incredible. Astonishing. I'm going to treasure it.
ghastley
I left another Worm Cult duplicate page in the guild bank. I don't remember if it's the same one I put there last time.

Thank to Grits passing me some smithing mats, I've had several smithing surveys drop recently. RNG = AI?

Edit: How's the drop rate for everyone? Laurie has been passed all the pages and furnishing plans the crew has gathered so far, and our total from 40ish crafting writs a day (missed a few for Jute shortages) has been six Worm Cult pages, plus two duplicates, 38 other motif pages, about 30 plans, and a lot of misc materials for styles we've never heard of. Bouyant Armiger has not been seen at all, but that applies to several other styles, too. We have two pages of others, such as Celestial. Because we're new at this, the rate of duplicates motifs (other than Worm Cult) is nil. I haven't been watching the plans so much as they're also coming from dungeons.

I suspect the drop rate has a bias somewhere toward low-level (or new) characters. That could account for the complaints from the old guard, but some of them just like to complain anyway. However, I can't see any way to confirm that with my small sample size capability.
monkeyemoness
So mid-event progress report. After seven days doing 9 characters worth of crafting writs and six days of at least 8 other dailies I have obtained the following:

-4 Worm Cult Motifs
-Around 115 Transmutation Crystals
-Various recent motifs, including Silken Ring, Redoran and Telvanni, Ashlander and Morag Tong, Ebonshadow, Bloodforge, and even a few Buoyant Armiger.
-Various pre-Morrowind Motifs, most of them motifs the Squad has completed. :v I will wait until after the event to distribute them among "backup" crafters. Maybe.
-A few blue furnishing recipes. Three of the Purple Clockwork City recipes. (why)
-Three Purple Provisioning Recipes
-and miscellaneous crafting materials

In all honesty I don't keep track of who's getting what, since by the time I get things I'm worrying about who needs it and what will go where (I should also mention I'm hanging onto and distributing green and blue recipes from the Provisionig Writs because i hate myself) but I THINK the Worm Cult has mostly come from lower-levels? I know Jo'zira got one too, but I haven't gotten enough to really prove one way or another.

I hate the idea of having to buy Worm Cult after all this is over because i know they'll be expensive.
TheCheshireKhajiit
Khajiit’s crew isn’t taking full advantage of the anniversary event. We are doing our normal crafting (that is Mira on gear, Brenna on consumables, and Razak on gear and consumables), but adding Feathered-Snake into the mix on just gear. Unfortunately we are not taking as much advantage as we could be of the xp bonus; only activating the cake for our crafting quests. Despite the lack of effort on this one’s part, Khajiit is ok with the amount of bonus stuff we’ve gotten. We didn’t even participate last year.
ghastley
Hit the half-way mark with the seventh unique Worm Cult page last night. Not much else to note, though. A Hlaalu page, and a couple of furnishing plans (plus a duplicate). Oh, and a purple provisioning recipe, not in a Jubilee box, but in the regular crafting one. We had another duplicate page (not WC) that we dropped in the bank, and while there pulled out some of the Hollowjack surplus. Those will help Laurie's "Motifs known" count when that becomes a factor, and they're not in the mix this time. Consolidated some of the others while I was there.

We're passing heavy drops down to Blossom for deconstruction, and everything else to Laurie, via the bank, and just using the home coffer for pages, plans and surveys. The Alchemy and Enchanting surveys are piling up a bit, so may have to blitz those soon, gathering skyshards en route. Then there's going to be Rubedo Leather harvesting in preparation for some crafted medium, which should also benefit from the XP bonus. It would be nice to combine the two.

monkeyemoness
I'm up to 6 Worm Cult now biggrin.gif

I got several drops this morning, one of which was a duplicate. (Maces, if anyone's interested in trading for one I don't have) Maybe I'll make it by the end.
ghastley
o be honest, I'm now expecting to get maybe ten to twelve of the 14, and then the book will drop, to tell me the pages were a waste of time. Or not, and those last few will be priceless rarities that nobody has.
monkeyemoness
Same tbh. But by the time I thought of it I had already used 2 of those motifs. Ah well. I've never gotten a full book before but it's still a thing I think about regularly, for all motifs.
ghastley
Well, last night was the non sequitur. I got my first ever Buoyant Armiger page, but no Worm Cult, not even a duplicate. A couple of other misc pages, a plan or two, etc.

Spent some time chasing surveys, and foraging en route. Laurie is still only 48 in Clothing and 47 in Woodworking, so crafting's not just for Jubilee boxes. Naturally everything we get is now heavy or weapons, so either Unna or Blossom gets to de-con those. Still selling the Ornate pieces, as Taminwe wants her house, and we're more than half-way there.

The craft bag is getting cluttered with obscure materials, but the one that the Jester's Pavilion needs (Rogue's Soot) is still in short supply. I can't guess if we'll be able to make one when we finally hit the house price, without spending some time in Hew's Bane hunting for it. All of which reminds me to ask, how do people who don't have ESO+ handle the huge variety of mats that drops in events like this?

monkeyemoness
QUOTE(ghastley @ Apr 11 2018, 08:24 AM) *

All of which reminds me to ask, how do people who don't have ESO+ handle the huge variety of mats that drops in events like this?

Crying

In all seriousness, though, it's what takes up most of my bank and character inventory space and part of the reason I go all in when preparing for this event. Never mind that this is only the second one. This year I have storage boxes, so it's easier to move things around or store them so the bank doesn't get clogged up. Last year inventory management was part of The Hell, since I had to park characters at the bank and constantly log in and out as I swapped things around. This was easily 5 to 15 minutes per character.

Course, this is only for the Squad, since they focus on only 2 crafts each, and Fjotreid, who works exclusively on consumables most of the time. Everyone else is equipped to craft everything so they usually hold onto things other than style material and trait stones. (Those stay in the bank for all to access)
ghastley
Laurie reached 49 in Clothing and 48 Woodworking, with all the others passing her their de-con items from the crafting writs. Unna and Blossom are getting the Blacksmithing ones, depending on level.

No more Worm Cult pages this time, but about half a dozen others among the crew. The duplicate Ebonheart Pact one was traded to the guild bank for ones she didn't yet know, and weren't likely to be included. She'll need a good spread once we get all her levels up. On the same front, she went skyshard hunting to fill in a few of the crafting skills she'll need soon, like "Laboratory use".

Unna went foraging for materials, as she keeps using up the intermediate ones she uses. I considered moving her up a level, but Laurie had left little behind in the next one. The low-level crafters keep using up the Jute, but that also comes back from writs, including Unna/Laurie/Blossom crafting at higher levels, so a round of writs can even out. Sometimes that means one of the "juniors" has to do wait on their clothing writs until the end.

monkeyemoness
Proving once again that it pays to look through the furniture in Coldharbour, Eolan found a Longfin Pasty with Melon Sauce recipe in a cabinet and promptly sent it to Fjotreid. I always find nice things in that bank. biggrin.gif
ghastley
Not a great day for Motif Pages, but several Redguard furniture plans dropped for us. Laurie has been able to add a padded stool, tea table, and shelf cabinet to Twin Arches. We got a second bed blueprint a few days back, but she prefers the bigger one she has, even if the other was more ornate.

When we have time, we need to review the rest of the furnishings, as the Ebony Flask has a motley mix of stuff, and a few of the recent plans were Dark Elf things.
monkeyemoness
At first I was gonna be mad because for the day's crafting dailies I only got 1 Worm Cult motif that I hadn't gotten yet (I got Shields and Maces now to trade for one I don't have) but then I got ANOTHER Worm Cult motif during the regular dailies and tbh? It almost makes it worth doing those. So now I'm 8/14.

Anyways, I also have a bunch of blue furnishing plans I won't use. Would anyone get mad if I just dumped them in the bank? Take what you want, I don't want them in my storage anymore. Not like I'll sell them for much.
ghastley
I got two Worm Cult pages, so naturally one was a duplicate. Shields is now in the guild bank.

Laurie hit a new milestone, and completed her first Master Writ - for a whole two vouchers! We have a second master writ, in Provisioning, but of course she doesn't know that recipe.

She now crafts level 10 in four of the six crafts, with Woodworking getting very close. Enchanting is lagging way behind.

Stop press: Woodworking now mastered. We dropped another Worm Cult duplicate into the guild bank. Staves this time. With half of them gathered, duplicates are expected. Hopefully somebody is getting the other half.

monkeyemoness
Got Lucius to level 46 with a little help from dailies. Here I thought he'd still be at like 30 by the time Summerset was released. Dunno if I'm going to make any special effort to get him to 50, especially since he'll shoot up to cp160 while his crafting is still at like level 25-32. It wouldn't matter much if it weren't for the event :v After? Who knows, but then I won't have cake.

Anyways, got 3 duplicate Worm Cult now (Staves, Shields, Maces), and still 6 more to go to complete it. I guess I'm glad we still have one more week for a chance at them. Never mind that I only barely have over half from the past 2 or so weeks
ghastley
Does someone have (or can make) a sturdy shield? Laurie only needs that trait for her latest writ, and I can't find a shield that isn't impenetrable. We have five of those.

None of my crew know that trait yet. When they find a new trait to research, if Laurie doesn't know it, rather than pass the item directly, they do the research and then make a base item for her. CraftStore makes it easy to check, and it's an efficient method, because she's usually got all her research slots filled these days.
Grits
QUOTE(ghastley @ Apr 15 2018, 07:23 PM) *

Does someone have (or can make) a sturdy shield? Laurie only needs that trait for her latest writ, and I can't find a shield that isn't impenetrable. We have five of those.

None of my crew know that trait yet. When they find a new trait to research, if Laurie doesn't know it, rather than pass the item directly, they do the research and then make a base item for her. CraftStore makes it easy to check, and it's an efficient method, because she's usually got all her research slots filled these days.

I'm on it - heading in game now.
ghastley
QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 15 2018, 07:26 PM) *

QUOTE(ghastley @ Apr 15 2018, 07:23 PM) *

I'm on it - heading in game now.

Oak was overkill - maple would have been fine. Now all Laurie has to do is wait forever. That was her seventh trait for shields.

But I'm off for a week's conference, so I get an enforced wait anyway.
Acadian
Glad everyone is enjoying the jubilee festiboxes. Buffy's been happy to have picked up a fair number of new furnishing recipes. Plenty of motifs but not the ones she wants. So she just went to the guild stores and bought the two she wanted (for outfitting purposes): Assassins League shoulders and Mazzatun legs. With her new motifs learned, she created her first outfit - previously she had limited her outfitting to weaponry. *happy elf*
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 16 2018, 09:34 PM) *

Glad everyone is enjoying the jubilee festiboxes. Buffy's been happy to have picked up a fair number of new furnishing recipes. Plenty of motifs but not the ones she wants. So she just went to the guild stores and bought the two she wanted (for outfitting purposes): Assassins League shoulders and Mazzatun legs. With her new motifs learned, she created her first outfit - previously she had limited her outfitting to weaponry. *happy elf*

Oh do you have a pic of Buffy’s new outfit?
Acadian
Here ya go!
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 17 2018, 07:26 AM) *

Oh that’s very nice on Buffy!
ghastley
I get the impression that Buffy's waiting for the outfit "hide xxx" options, too.

Nice combo, it makes multiple styles look like one.
Acadian
Thank you!

I know that Unna is hoping for 'hide pants' and Jerric is hoping for 'hide shirt' I'm sure. Buffy is indeed hoping for 'hide shoulders'. smile.gif
Grits
Those form-fitting shoulder pieces look great. I love the skirt! Very nice outfit on Buffy!

Jerric is wearing a minotaur chest and a Mazzatun chest on two of his outfits, since he has to wear something. The Mazzatun one makes his belt buckle look like a metal cup sticking up out of the front of his trousers. It looks uncomfortable, but he likes it.

Still loving the festival for the tremendous furnishing plan and motif loot, not to mention rare ingredients. Pog is planning a furnishing spree once the party is over. The crew has one more medium house to buy before they start saving for one of the big ones. No idea which one yet. I suspect they will have a year or so to decide while they are saving. tongue.gif
monkeyemoness
Buffy's making great use of those flush pauldrons. It suits her. biggrin.gif Best kind of pauldron, IMO, and the hide option I'm personally looking forward to.

Anyways, I've collected 14 Worm Cult motifs, with 6 of them being duplicates.

I now have the following for trade:

2 Shields
1 Helmets
1 Gloves
1 Staves
1 Maces

With that, I think I'm gonna give dailies a rest. Probably. Depends on how I'm feeling. Crafting Hell will continue until next Monday. I am running out of space again. Send help.

Dravean will have to make a bunch of furniture sometime soon to make room in the bank. He's found plenty of new furnishing plans himself (strangely, only after I got rid of the ones everyone learned), and there's a few houses that need furniture. Fjotreid still doesn't have a chair for his desk. Not like he's using it right now.
ghastley
Monkey and I probably have the same Worm Cult collection, as we had the same duplicates. It makes me think that everyone got extra shields, staves etc. and there's probably one piece that nobody has. But at eight of fourteen, it's hard to tell which of the uncollected six it would be.

Still, my aim was to fill in the total blank slate on all the others, so the miscellaneous motifs were the bigger prize. And all the furnishing plans were more than welcome.
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 27 2018, 10:31 PM) *

With Jerric's help, Unna has been able to raise her game.

Before

After

laugh.gif

mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 17 2018, 08:26 AM) *

D'Aaaaaw !!!!!!!!!!!!

mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Apr 4 2018, 11:36 AM) *

Like Grits, I also have a ton of mid level mats, and of course, provisioning materials.

Hit me up in game if you find you are desperately short of these and you are standing at the crafting table tearing your pixelated hair out by the fistful.

On a totally separate note, some of you may know that I joined a housing guild in game. It is a wonderful group of friendly, humorous enjoyable people who are passionate about decorating and creative ideas. The guild holds contests for the best party house, the best spa, whatever. I entered my Sleek Creek home about a month ago for the guild's Birthday Party contest - it didn't place, but I got a tremendous amount of compliments on it. As it is Julian's main residence, we have left it the way it is since the contest.

We entered Phae's Bouldertree Refuge in my second contest, From Camping to Glamping. Many of you have toured the finished home, which Phae is extremely proud of. It has an outdoor kitchen, a rotmeth brewery for the strong of stomach, several outdoor sleeping nooks, an outdoor latrine (classic campground style, of course), and a Spinner's Room where you can gather around a magical campfire for tales or curl up in a corner with a good book. Beyond that is the Bosmer Bath, modeled after the classical Roman Bath, with the frigidarium (cool bath) on the left of the entrance, the sudatoria (wet sweating room, or sauna) in the center, and the tepidarium (warm bath) on the right. Of course, no proper bath is complete without an apodyterium, or changing room, located at the back of the pod.

This house won second place (we nearly tied for first), and is set as my primary if any of you wish to come and visit. As I have no plans to enter any more contests in the near future, it looks as if Phae's Thistleleaf Clan Reunion Campground will remain open for the summer! Be sure to bring your own booze of choice if you do not wish to partake of the rotmeth (there are three very excellent varieties).

I saw this place, it was amazing! Congrats on it getting the recognition it deserves!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.