Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Today In Tamriel
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 27 2019, 10:33 PM) *

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 27 2019, 10:04 PM) *

Clark would be up for that idea, too.

I'd suggest going to Cyrodiil just for the training. No combat, and gets you up to around rank 3, with a skill point or two thrown in. Then the Battlegrounds to take you up to 5 or 6 in Assault for Vigor, and/or Caltrops. I forget what rank gets you Purge, on the other side, but it's similar. Clark already did that, once he hit level 10, and got the invitation.

Oh, that would be Awesome if it was the four of us as a group! (as long as no one minds that I suck at PvP, lol).

Malan has already finished his Siege training and got all those easy skill points too. But if Lopov wants to go; we can bring him down and walk through it with him if he wants; especially since the quest markers are not easy to see down there for anyone not used to doing the training before.

I'm down for it. For Battlegrounds, at least, lack of individual skill can be made up for with good teamwork and strategy and sticking together as much as possible. And it seems that Battlegrounds is non-CP, so that helps to even the playing field a bit.

I think it makes sense for me to create a new thread on here about PvPing, so I'm going to do that in a bit.

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 28 2019, 06:56 AM) *

Shonta Quassan returned to the Crow's Wood yesterday. He brought one of the bosses down on his own, shortly afterwards another player invited him into a group and within a few more minutes there were 4 of us in the group. It was a short run through the woods, but we brought all the bosses down together.

Later on Shonta attacked the giant crocodile boss of Shadowfen on his own. So far, this boss has been the easiest of all he encountered. He's extremely slow and when he prepares for a power attack, you have all the time on Tamriel to move out of his way. Shonta brought it down to 60% health, by then another player joined the fight, then it went quicker.

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 28 2019, 03:42 AM) *
** Are you putting skill points into your passives for those skill lines?

I was wondering if you wanted to go after the Vigor and wanted company in either the Battlegrounds or Cyrodiil. I was going to ask Rader if he wanted to join my new character for the Battlegrounds; maybe the three of us could go together.

I am not going to enhance the group though; I'm terrible at PvP. Fortunately; you don't have to be good at PvP in the Battlegrounds to get your Alliance skill line up; (just have to participate). We could go in as a group; and it would be more fun because we'd know our teammates.

(if you want; and if Rader wants).

Regarding passives - yes, most of Shonta's passives of his main skills are already maxed out.

I just hit the Champion levels yesterday, so I wouldn't go to Cyrodiil just yet, I want to get a feel of the CP first. I stopped gaming as soon as we reached Lvl 50 because it was already close to midnight and I was too sleepy to explore the new leveling system. Also I haven't been to Cyrodiil or Battlegrouns at all yet. But this isn't the main reason, the main reason is that I have a family around when I'm gaming, so I can't dedicate 100% to gaming only, if someone / something interrupts me, I stop gaming, and these breaks can get unpredictable. This might be a problem if traveling within a group for a long time and if there's combat involved.

Nice, I just took Evelona through Crow's Wood yesterday. Doing the beginning of the Pact questline and some of these other quests I did early on with Cincy is a bit of a trip down memory lane.

Regarding PvP, I think it's good to get a feel of what is available to you in CP before you delve into fighting other players, because that is a whole different ball game. But keep in mind that PvP does not inherently involve CP. AS I said above, Battlegrounds appears to be only non-CP.

Cyrodiil has multiple campaigns to participate in. There is "Alliance Locked," in which CP are in effect, and then "Alliance Locked Non-CP," which does NOT use CP. Of course, difficulty generally still scales with the opposing players' levels, but at least the field is more even in the sense that it becomes a lot more skill-based. There is also a "Standard" of which I am not sure about the parameters, and then "Below 50" for players that have not hit CP yet.

Imperial City also has CP and non-CP versions too, if you ever make your way there.
Lopov
Shonta Quassan soloed the Venomous Fens Dolmen on his own. Not that he'd intentionally decline anyone's helps but nobody showed up, so after waiting for a while, he attacked.

*hears applause*

No need really, but thanks. wink.gif Before he tried soloing the one in Deshaan but the last wave of enemies would kill him. Not this time. smile.gif Looks like it pays off boosting champion points to Staff damage, Spells damage and Health regeneration.
Acadian
'Grats to Shonta on his first solo dolmen. That is a good feeling and he's clearly making good progress. goodjob.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 30 2019, 07:00 AM) *

Shonta Quassan soloed the Venomous Fens Dolmen on his own. Not that he'd intentionally decline anyone's helps but nobody showed up, so after waiting for a while, he attacked.

*hears applause*

No need really, but thanks. wink.gif Before he tried soloing the one in Deshaan but the last wave of enemies would kill him. Not this time. smile.gif Looks like it pays off boosting champion points to Staff damage, Spells damage and Health regeneration.

Holy Cow, that is amazing!!!!! Congratulations to Shonta!!!!

In my game, the news is not good at all. verysad.gif

Something horrible happened yesterday while in the middle of working the Auction for the SneakyBo Guild: I happened to get my magnifying glass out while I had the "C" character screen up for my Misa; and found this:

"You have been scratched by a werewolf = Sanius Lupinus"

GAAAAAAAH !!!! I don't know what to do, this is my main character Misa !!!!!

Anyone with any knowledge or experience with werewolfism in ESO?

RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 2 2019, 03:49 PM) *

In my game, the news is not good at all. verysad.gif

Something horrible happened yesterday while in the middle of working the Auction for the SneakyBo Guild: I happened to get my magnifying glass out while I had the "C" character screen up for my Misa; and found this:

GAAAAAAAH !!!! I don't know what to do, this is my main character Misa !!!!!

Anyone with any knowledge or experience with werewolfism in ESO?

Wow, how did that happen? Don't you have to go sort of out of your way to get lycanthropy?

Anyway, a quick search came up with this: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/di...ure-lycanthropy

That source appears to be confirmed by trusty old UESP: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Werewolf#Curing_Lycanthropy
ghastley
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 2 2019, 03:49 PM) *

She's not a werewolf yet, and has to actively take another step to become one. The UESP article includes " If you instead seek a local priest, they will cure the Sanies Lupinus and you will not become a werewolf."

---

On a completely different topic: I noticed that acquiring Elsweyr in the sale has given me another character slot. I don't intend to create one until Clark is fully built, with all his skills leveled up, but I'm already starting to consider the options. So while I was on the PTS trying out some furnishing ideas, I created a couple of possible additions to the crew. I'll post screenshots in that thread.
mALX
Thank you both for the help! I don't even know when she could have contracted this; I haven't been playing her for months because Pia has been doing all the Events this year. Is it possible she could have had this for a while and I didn't know it?

The only times she even leaves Belkarth are to clear out all the Surveys/Treasure Maps about once per week; so she has to have contracted it on one of these trips; but when? Does this game have a "3 Day" thing before something happens (to realize you are a Werewolf) or does it lay dormant until you go see that person the article said you have to see to become one? I mean; is it possible that has been there a long time and I just never saw it till yesterday?

I am pretty sure the only Werewolf I remember her fighting this week was last Saturday in Glenumbra; although she actually did pick up a Survey in Bankorai near the Viridian Woods Wayshrine (though I don't remember a Werewolf attack). And I'm sure both of those were in broad daylight; because I only do Surveys when I can see = daylight in game. So is it possible she has had this a long time and I just didn't know it?

So now I'm wondering if any of my other characters are carrying something like this, urgh. Especially Pia and Britta; who have been running those Werewolf Trials and dungeons during these last few Events! verysad.gif

ghastley
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 2 2019, 11:06 PM) *

So now I'm wondering if any of my other characters are carrying something like this, urgh. Especially Pia and Britta; who have been running those Werewolf Trials and dungeons during these last few Events! verysad.gif

While you have an example, check the character display, to see if it shows at the bottom, with your mundus, ESO membership, XP boosts, and other effects. If it does, then you know how to check the others.

A timed incubation made sense in the single-player games, where time passes only while you're playing. In ESO the clock runs while you're logged out, so they couldn't do it that way. Hence the "visit one side or the other to accept or cure" mechanism.

mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Dec 3 2019, 07:51 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 2 2019, 11:06 PM) *

While you have an example, check the character display, to see if it shows at the bottom, with your mundus, ESO membership, XP boosts, and other effects. If it does, then you know how to check the others.

A timed incubation made sense in the single-player games, where time passes only while you're playing. In ESO the clock runs while you're logged out, so they couldn't do it that way. Hence the "visit one side or the other to accept or cure" mechanism.

I checked them all last night; Misa is the only one that has it. I have been afraid to log her in since I found out she had that; but went ahead at 1:00 a,m. when the ESO day changed over and had her run her daily writs = thank goodness nothing happened. I don't know what to expect; will she suddenly transform without me having any control over it? And will she then be hounded by the nearby NPC's that see it happen like what happened in Oblivion with the Werewolf mods? I remember in Oblivion that a month went by after she fought a Werewolf = nothing happening; then suddenly in the middle of a town one night she suddenly fell down and started writing; and I couldn't stop it no matter what I did = all controls were frozen. She transformed in full sight of everyone and then had to flee; fighting her way out of town and ended up hiding up in the Jerall Mountains for the 8 hours until she transformed back. She had no control over anything; and boy did it feel real to be hounded that way!

Grits
Misa does not have to become a werewolf. She has a choice of doing the quest Hircine’s Gift if she wants to become one, which she would get when she entered a major city and some specific NPC approached her. Since she does not want to become a werewolf, she can go to a priest to get cured. I don’t know how that works but I’d guess it’s an option in the quest. What faction is Misa?

She will not spontaneously turn into a werewolf. She would have to do the quest and accept the “gift” of lycanthropy, and even then she’d have to use her werewolf ultimate to transform.

Valdi has a secret, don’t tell Jerric. She picked up her Sanius Lupinus from a guy she met. Actually let’s not tell Erik either. tongue.gif Her new werewolf friend took her to the shrine and bit her, then she did the quest to accept it. Evidently there’s a priest in the Mages Guild (one in each faction zone) who will cure her if she ever wants that, or if another Nord drags her there and puts the fear of missing out on Sovngarde into her. Being a werewolf is pretty fun, especially when you find another wolf to run around with.
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 3 2019, 02:18 PM) *

Misa does not have to become a werewolf. She has a choice of doing the quest Hircine’s Gift if she wants to become one, which she would get when she entered a major city and some specific NPC approached her. Since she does not want to become a werewolf, she can go to a priest to get cured. I don’t know how that works but I’d guess it’s an option in the quest. What faction is Misa?

She will not spontaneously turn into a werewolf. She would have to do the quest and accept the “gift” of lycanthropy, and even then she’d have to use her werewolf ultimate to transform.

Valdi has a secret, don’t tell Jerric. She picked up her Sanius Lupinus from a guy she met. Actually let’s not tell Erik either. tongue.gif Her new werewolf friend took her to the shrine and bit her, then she did the quest to accept it. Evidently there’s a priest in the Mages Guild (one in each faction zone) who will cure her if she ever wants that, or if another Nord drags her there and puts the fear of missing out on Sovngarde into her. Being a werewolf is pretty fun, especially when you find another wolf to run around with.

I have wanted to try Lycanthropy out for a long time; but with Bubba (not Misa). However, since she has naturally contracted it; I have wondered if I should at least try it before shutting it down (to get the Achievement, if nothing else).

It would really help if I had someone to tell me what happens and how to play as a Werewolf (hint hint). I was thinking about getting on YouTube to see if they had any guides on it and trying to make a decision about what to do.

Misa hangs outside in Belkarth all week long; and on weekends she goes to Stonefalls and then spends Sunday nights in Sentinel = so far no one has approached her. Is there a three day thing before they approach you like in the old Elder Scrolls games?

Thank you so much for the encouragement here; it might help me make a decision. Maxical actually played as a werewolf in Oblivion; but neither Misa or Maxical ever played one in Skyrim = it has been a while; and I'm sure this game will do it differently than the Oblivion mod I used did.

Grits
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 3 2019, 05:25 PM) *

I have wanted to try Lycanthropy out for a long time; but with Bubba (not Misa). However, since she has naturally contracted it; I have wondered if I should at least try it before shutting it down (to get the Achievement, if nothing else).

It would really help if I had someone to tell me what happens and how to play as a Werewolf (hint hint). I was thinking about getting on YouTube to see if they had any guides on it and trying to make a decision about what to do.

Misa hangs outside in Belkarth all week long; and on weekends she goes to Stonefalls and then spends Sunday nights in Sentinel = so far no one has approached her. Is there a three day thing before they approach you like in the old Elder Scrolls games?

Thank you so much for the encouragement here; it might help me make a decision. Maxical actually played as a werewolf in Oblivion; but neither Misa or Maxical ever played one in Skyrim = it has been a while; and I'm sure this game will do it differently than the Oblivion mod I used did.

I think the NPC will only find you to start the quest in certain cities. According to the UESP it's Riften, Evermore, and Rawl’kha. The priest who can cure you should be found in the Mages Guild in those cities. So maybe Misa got scratched near Viridian Woods and then never went by the NPC in one of those cities who will notice her blessing.

If you want to try it with Bubba first, Valdi can bite him! She has the passive that lets you infect another player, but she has never used it. That way there’s no risk to Misa. Then if you like it and want to let Misa do the quest, you’ll be sure. I think it’s neat that she got scratched in the wild!

Valdi would be happy to run around with your new werewolf. She leveled her skill line most of the way by killing zombies outside that big Lionguard camp and one other spot that I can’t remember the name of. The only disadvantage I’ve heard is that you’re weaker to poison, which I haven’t noticed, and that in PvP they can get you with some Fighters Guild passive, which Valdi doesn’t PvP. Your werewolf skills go on their own bar and only work when you’re transformed, so the only slot you lose is that you have to put the werewolf transformation ability as an Ultimate if you want to use it.

The werewolf who turned Valdi said that their Stamina regenerates faster with the Ultimate slotted. That sounds like it could be true. He could sprint pretty much forever.

If anyone else wants to be a werewolf, Valdi can bite once per week. hehe.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
Isn’t catching lycanthropy naturally supposedly really rare?
ghastley
Clark just made it to level 50, so he is now extremely weak, until he gets his new equipment. Laurie will have to make a start on that tomorrow,.

The others will have to help gather any overland stuff, as he won't be much use without it. There were a few bits of Spriggan's in storage, but not a good selection. I hope we get all that done by Friday!
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 3 2019, 06:45 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 3 2019, 05:25 PM) *

I think the NPC will only find you to start the quest in certain cities. According to the UESP it's Riften, Evermore, and Rawl’kha. The priest who can cure you should be found in the Mages Guild in those cities. So maybe Misa got scratched near Viridian Woods and then never went by the NPC in one of those cities who will notice her blessing.

If you want to try it with Bubba first, Valdi can bite him! She has the passive that lets you infect another player, but she has never used it. That way there’s no risk to Misa. Then if you like it and want to let Misa do the quest, you’ll be sure. I think it’s neat that she got scratched in the wild!

Valdi would be happy to run around with your new werewolf. She leveled her skill line most of the way by killing zombies outside that big Lionguard camp and one other spot that I can’t remember the name of. The only disadvantage I’ve heard is that you’re weaker to poison, which I haven’t noticed, and that in PvP they can get you with some Fighters Guild passive, which Valdi doesn’t PvP. Your werewolf skills go on their own bar and only work when you’re transformed, so the only slot you lose is that you have to put the werewolf transformation ability as an Ultimate if you want to use it.

The werewolf who turned Valdi said that their Stamina regenerates faster with the Ultimate slotted. That sounds like it could be true. He could sprint pretty much forever.

If anyone else wants to be a werewolf, Valdi can bite once per week. hehe.gif

I would def like to run around with Valdi; that would be such a tremendous help! I actually was trying to think of some way for Misa to pass this on to Bubba; but then everyone started saying to get the Achievement since she can get the cure anytime.

Also = it would be easier to test it out on Misa; who has some combat skills built up and skill points to spend = Bubba doesn't have either skills or skill points; he has been a crafter all his life. (so I'd have to build him up before he could do the Werewolf quest even).

Thank you so much, I so appreciate the help!!!

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 3 2019, 09:27 PM) *

Isn’t catching lycanthropy naturally supposedly really rare?

It has to be really rare! I've been playing almost five years; and never even knew you could catch it without a Player biting you till this happened!

ghastley
I decided that Clark was strong enough to go gather his own Spriggan's jewelry on the Bangkorai dolmen circuit, so that's what he did. Six green rings, (and two blue), later, he had necklaces of both Vampire Lord and Seventh Legion Brute in all grades, two more levels of CP, and probably a partridge in a pear tree.

When a blue necklace finally dropped, we called it a day. Laurie can upgrade his jewels, if we have enough mats, but it can wait, as the full-set bonuses are more than the upgrade difference on a partial set.

The good news is that all that unwanted jewelry was just what Unna needed to deconstruct for some more JC levels. She's on the brink of upgrading to Electrum, and will probably get that from her next round of crafting writs. Then her problem is finding the skyshards for a skill point. tongue.gif

Clark still needs Vigor, so he's hoping we do some BG after the Guild Meet. The build doesn't call for Caltrops, but that's always a good thing o have, too.
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Dec 5 2019, 09:39 AM) *

I decided that Clark was strong enough to go gather his own Spriggan's jewelry on the Bangkorai dolmen circuit, so that's what he did. Six green rings, (and two blue), later, he had necklaces of both Vampire Lord and Seventh Legion Brute in all grades, two more levels of CP, and probably a partridge in a pear tree.

When a blue necklace finally dropped, we called it a day. Laurie can upgrade his jewels, if we have enough mats, but it can wait, as the full-set bonuses are more than the upgrade difference on a partial set.

The good news is that all that unwanted jewelry was just what Unna needed to deconstruct for some more JC levels. She's on the brink of upgrading to Electrum, and will probably get that from her next round of crafting writs. Then her problem is finding the skyshards for a skill point. tongue.gif

Clark still needs Vigor, so he's hoping we do some BG after the Guild Meet. The build doesn't call for Caltrops, but that's always a good thing o have, too.

Malan still needs to go if you want any company!

ghastley
I decided that since Elsweyr gave me the extra character slot and introduced the Necromancer class, that the new character should be a Necro, so Leveque Lazare has been created, although he's nothing like the PTS version yet. He's got the same face, and he's thin and mean, but he's weak and less fancy on live.

So far he's reached level 7 or so, done his crafting certifications, the Stros M'kai quests (since he went to Hunding's right out of the Elsweyr tutorial), and little else. He's made himself a set of Breton light, and his current outfit is the same thing dyed black and purple, with the Primal skull belt buckle. It may never change, as it meets the criteria of no tassets and long sleeves, the bib-style epaulets, and keeps him looking scrawny.

We have some Julianos stuff sitting in storage for later, but I think that's about L30, so he can't use it yet.

He learned all the alchemical ingredients, since they were in the craft bag, and got the Botanist achievement. Being an evil mastermind, he's also visited Daggerfall Overlook, so that he can be "Lord" right away. tongue.gif

So far we haven't taken any skills that are "criminal acts" and that's still under debate. There seems to be a lot of good ones that are legal, and of course the weapon lines don't have that. Going Magicka so far, but at this stage we could easily switch to Stamina. Scrawny build suggests Mag, doesn't it?

Kintyra could always become a disguise for Unna. That eye-patch of hers is for her over-active night-eye, so she can do without it. cool.gif
Grits
ghastley, I think you can guess that team Jerric is always in favor of a big blonde with braids. tongue.gif

I tried to add a banker character, but she took off running and is now telling me her story. Sigh. She’s great fun, though. A Cat and her Mouse.

Jerric made some alterations to his Dragonknight suit (again). After three games he finally picked up a bow. He figured since he forgot so many of his old tricks, he might as well try a new one. In Toothmaul Gulley.
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 6 2019, 09:59 PM) *

ghastley, I think you can guess that team Jerric is always in favor of a big blonde with braids. tongue.gif

I tried to add a banker character, but she took off running and is now telling me her story. Sigh. She’s great fun, though. A Cat and her Mouse.

Jerric made some alterations to his Dragonknight suit (again). After three games he finally picked up a bow. He figured since he forgot so many of his old tricks, he might as well try a new one. In Toothmaul Gulley.

I am in love with this Khajiit!!!! She is beautiful; and looks a bit mischievious!

Jerric with a bow? Oh no! I see some accidents in his future, lol.

Lopov
Grits, I noticed that you were online with Kalea-Ko the other, so I figured, you must have created someone new. Great appearance, love her hairstyle (or a hat), whatever it is.

Toothmaul Gulley reminds me of Blackreach.
TheCheshireKhajiit
Another Khajiit enters the group! We are becoming many! biggrin.gif
Lopov
Shonta Quassan defeated two world bosses in Eastmarch almost on his own. The first one was Rageclaw, he stood no chance against him in direct combat, but he found a rock, where Rageclaw couldn't reach him, so he could attack him from a safe distance. At some point during combat, Rageclaw summoned three werewolves to his aid and they could reach Shonta, but he could deal with those. Close to the end of the battle another player joined and they brought Rageclaw down together, but most work was done by Shonta Quassan.

The same goes for the necromancer residing at the dragon burial site south of Windhelm. I was convinced that Shonta has no chances against her, but decided to try his luck anyway. I was even more sure that we have no chances, when she summoned three minions to her aid, among them a very powerful Draugr Champion. But I was wrong, this boss turned out be easier than Rageclaw in the end. It really makes a difference now, that I invested some champion points to Shonta's resistances and regeneration, so he brought the necromancer down to only an inch of her health. Her Draugr Champion was more difficult, he hit hard, but fortunately he was slow, so Shonta could outrun him and focus on the necromancer. Just like with Rageclaw, another player joined the battle close to the end and the Draugr Champion turned his attention on him, so Shonta could focus on the necromancer. He brought her down, then helped the other player bringing down the Draugr Champion.

To quote mALX - Woohoo!
Grits
Thanks for the warm welcome for Kalea-ko! Her hairstyle is a Khajiit-only style called Dread Turban Bun. She is sweet, fearless, insatiably curious, and not one for making plans. Very relaxing to adventure with. happy.gif

Congratulations to Shonta Quassan! Two hard-fought battles! Whoop!
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 13 2019, 02:32 AM) *

Shonta Quassan defeated two world bosses in Eastmarch almost on his own. The first one was Rageclaw, he stood no chance against him in direct combat, but he found a rock, where Rageclaw couldn't reach him, so he could attack him from a safe distance. At some point during combat, Rageclaw summoned three werewolves to his aid and they could reach Shonta, but he could deal with those. Close to the end of the battle another player joined and they brought Rageclaw down together, but most work was done by Shonta Quassan.

The same goes for the necromancer residing at the dragon burial site south of Windhelm. I was convinced that Shonta has no chances against her, but decided to try his luck anyway. I was even more sure that we have no chances, when she summoned three minions to her aid, among them a very powerful Draugr Champion. But I was wrong, this boss turned out be easier than Rageclaw in the end. It really makes a difference now, that I invested some champion points to Shonta's resistances and regeneration, so he brought the necromancer down to only an inch of her health. Her Draugr Champion was more difficult, he hit hard, but fortunately he was slow, so Shonta could outrun him and focus on the necromancer. Just like with Rageclaw, another player joined the battle close to the end and the Draugr Champion turned his attention on him, so Shonta could focus on the necromancer. He brought her down, then helped the other player bringing down the Draugr Champion.

To quote mALX - Woohoo!

Woo Hoo is right, Congratulations Lopov!!!

Dagoth-Malan had a good day yesterday too! First off; he reached level 50 yesterday; so he went immediately to CP 160 armor = which was a HUGE help since he was still wearing level 27 gear up till then! I immediately put him in some CP 160 gear and WOW! What a difference that made!

He is usually solo; so I've avoided fighting Bosses in the Public Dungeons unless we were with a friend. On those he would just work his way to the skyshard and then leave after getting it.

Well, yesterday since he had turned CP 160 and was in good armor I decided to try fighting through the Hall of the Dead in Eastmarch. He died a few times from the bigger mobs; but when he resurrected we didn't run through dead like we normally would = he stayed right there and finished fighting each mob.

When we got to the skyshard I noticed two of the black skulls on my map were gone; and so looked at his Achievement page = he had killed two of the Bosses solo in there! I was so excited that I almost stayed and tried to clear the rest of them, (but didn't, lol).

Then last night he soloed an Eastmarch Dolmen = something I normally don't even try to do with any of my characters; and wasn't actually trying to do with him at the time. I usually get in there and pick away at the mobs while waiting for other Players to come; but last night no one came. He only died once; and that was before the Bosses dropped. He ended up closing the Dolmen solo!

(which I realize is not unusual for a lot of you; but for me it was a very rare accomplishment, laugh.gif )

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 13 2019, 06:03 AM) *

Thanks for the warm welcome for Kalea-ko! Her hairstyle is a Khajiit-only style called Dread Turban Bun. She is sweet, fearless, insatiably curious, and not one for making plans. Very relaxing to adventure with. happy.gif

Congratulations to Shonta Quassan! Two hard-fought battles! Whoop!

She looks curious and very fun! She is a gorgeous kitty, what an adorable face!!!

ghastley
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 13 2019, 02:30 PM) *

Dagoth-Malan had a good day yesterday too! First off; he reached level 50 yesterday;
Well, yesterday since he had turned CP 160 and was in good armor I decided to try fighting through the Hall of the Dead in Eastmarch. He died a few times from the bigger mobs; but when he resurrected we didn't run through dead like we normally would = he stayed right there and finished fighting each mob.

Yesterday was almost the opposite for me.

I took Leveque Lazare to get his last skyshard in Glenumbra, and that was in Bad Mann's Hallows. I completely forgot about him being only level 22, and with a level 16 green set of equipment, and tried to take on the bosses solo. It didn't help that I'd forgotten to upgrade his food when I had the chance, so that was below par, too.

Needless to say, he died early and often. But then he managed to hook up with a couple of other players running through it, and got his skyshard, and the achievements. I think he even killed the "daily event" boss before the other two caught up, but they could just have been standing back and helping with AoE, so it probably wasn't as solo as it felt. tongue.gif

Clark, meanwhile, has raised his Provisioning up to where he can make his own food, if only the blue one. The other crafts are harder to spam up to higher levels, and he won't raise the ranks until he's got al the research passives in place.

They're both doing a daily Bolgrul for the Undaunted levels, but the dungeons are getting repetitive, and we're not seeing extra skyshards. Does Bolgrul restrict his quests to zones you've entered already? LL is only a week old, and he's been to kill the Red Rooks three times.
Acadian
@ghastley. Bolgrul has a pool of 5 delves from each alliance. While you are below L50, he will only assign delves from among the 5 in your alliance. After L50, he'll then assign you from among the 5 in each of the other alliances as well.

So below L50, just 5 delves. Above L50, 15 delves.
ghastley
That's a lot simpler than I'd imagined. LL will just have to get to 50 quickly! He's got a stack of XP scrolls from all the others, who stopped using them when they hit CP, so it shouldn't take too long. I just have to make sure he's also picking up the skills he'll need.
RaderOfTheLostArk
I keep forgetting to make updates here, but here are some recent occurrences.

-Just joined a PvP (EP-only) guild yesterday, so I finally have a regular group I can run with there.
-Reached rank 10 in the Alliance War skill lines. Also racked up a few more victories in Battlegrounds.
-Defeated Fungal Grotto I solo.

...I know there are some other things, but I can't remember them right now.

EDIT: Oh, also looking into ways to increase my damage output. Created some pieces for Hunding's Rage to see how that works, but I'm going to need to find at least one piece of jewelry for that. Storm Knight set is solid, but I think I need to get something better for PvP since most players can cut me down pretty quickly regardless of my tanking abilities. Also for Battlegrounds, which disables CP, and any non-CP but still PvP activities. And some of the tougher PvE content. I just can't dole out enough damage, and I still need to figure out the best optimization of CP for my playstyle.
Acadian
Rader - grats on soloing FG1! goodjob.gif
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 13 2019, 03:58 PM) *

*snip*
EDIT: Oh, also looking into ways to increase my damage output. Created some pieces for Hunding's Rage to see how that works, but I'm going to need to find at least one piece of jewelry for that. Storm Knight set is solid, but I think I need to get something better for PvP since most players can cut me down pretty quickly regardless of my tanking abilities. Also for Battlegrounds, which disables CP, and any non-CP but still PvP activities. And some of the tougher PvE content. I just can't dole out enough damage, and I still need to figure out the best optimization of CP for my playstyle.

If your PvP Guild is going through a campaign that uses CP = sink points into "Resistant to Critical Hits." That is a PvP only bonus; since PvE Bosses don't have any critical hits; but Players do. That should toughen him up some.

Other than that; your Guild should have some CP placement suggestions.

Also, if you are having trouble killing Players you can add some to "Siphoner." That is also a PvP only bonus; and it bypasses the poison resistance of Argonians, Stamina Dragon Knights, etc. It is like a poison they can't block.

I would love to come as an invited guest to some of your Alliance War runs! (or would consider joining if they are open to non-elite PvP'ers that just love the Alliance War content!) Most of my Player Characters are EP; I think only Pia isn't.

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 13 2019, 03:58 PM) *

I keep forgetting to make updates here, but here are some recent occurrences.

-Just joined a PvP (EP-only) guild yesterday, so I finally have a regular group I can run with there.
-Reached rank 10 in the Alliance War skill lines. Also racked up a few more victories in Battlegrounds.
-Defeated Fungal Grotto I solo.

...I know there are some other things, but I can't remember them right now.

HOLY COW, this is amazing progress!!! Congratulations on soloing Fungal Grotto I, that is an awesome accomplishment!!!!

haute ecole rider
On Alise's third ESO birthday, she decided she wanted to do Murkmire. She had a blast going through the zone and talking to Argonians. Unlike most Dunmer, she rather likes the Saxhleel. And she was happy to fight alongside the Deadwater kaal. After a couple of weeks, she finally wrapped things up there and reluctantly came home earlier this week - just in time for the crafting frenzy that is New Life.

Do Rah has paused his Dragonguard activities and joined Julian in Northern Elsweyr, where they will spend the Festival.

Phae has saved Orsinium and only has the WB's left to do before she earns her Hero of Wrothgar title and the chance to go after a certain skull. We are hoping to accomplish that tomorrow after I get home from work. Once that's done, she probably will join Maz in Daggerfall and work out of Captain Margaux's former home. Stefan may either join them there, or work from Evermore in Bangkorai, where he is cooling his heels.

Of course, Argis is still in Mournhold, and happy to have Alise back home. Now they have many Murkmire stories to share!
Lopov
Looks like it's becoming a routine that Shonta Quassan almost kills a world boss, and by the very end of the battle another player shows up to help. The story repeated today with Olveidi the Ratmaster. The first time she killed him, but Shonta returned with a different staff and different set of spells. The battle lasted a long time and just when Olveidi was almost death, some help arrived and the Ratmaster was slain.
Acadian
Rider, we enjoyed Murkmire as well. Buffy enjoys jungles and swamps and the lovely Argonians are generally welcoming and friendly, unlike the natives of Summerset and Vardenfel.

Lopov, not to worry. Most of those bosses have about 1.8 million health. If you can get them well over halfway down solo, there is little doubt you can finish them off.
Grits
Jerric just wrapped up some business in Vvardenfell. There is plenty for him to do when he returns, but for now he’s moved on to the Clockwork City. Something about Skyrim on the horizon has motivated him to crack open his quest journal. tongue.gif

He does not like the Clockwork City very much, but he does like the people. He met some old friends right away, otherwise it would have been a short trip. On the plus side he is great at breaking things, and there is a lot here to break. Just don’t ask him to put it back together again.

Acadian
Buffy agrees with Jerric. She's not a fan of Steampunk Clockwork City. Summerset and Vardenfel are more to her liking as far as land but Jerric is right - the people make the difference. The folks in CWC are fine. Buffy spends a fair amount of energy trying not to dislike the Altmer of Summerset and the Dunmer of Vardenfel because of their disdainful view of her and everyone else not of their race. Murkmire and Elseweyr are very enjoyable because the Argonians and Khajiit are delightful and friendly. Even the orcs of Wrothgar are surprisingly accepting of tiny elves.

That all said, Buffy enjoys every single basic game zone more than any Chapter/DLC zone.

I hope Jerric has fun breaking clocks in the mechanical city. tongue.gif
RaderOfTheLostArk
I think with PvP vs. PvE I'm just going to focus on non-PvP CP skills for now. 99% of opposing players I run into are a way higher level than me anyway so I can't take them 1-on-1. I'm much better in support where I'm less likely to get ganged up on when running with other EP players (still happens somewhat though). When I get really high in CP levels, then I might redistribute them. But there is a lot of PvE content I want to do as well, so it'd be a waste to dump more into those PvP skills (I wish there was a clear indication of all PvP skills, only the decreasing light/heavy damage by players ["ironclad" I think] mentions enemy players).

On Clockwork City, I do and I don't like it. I like it for how it really stands out from the rest of the zones, seeing familiar names and faces, getting an expansion of the place from what we saw in TESIII: Tribunal, etc. I don't like it because it gets tiring to look out relatively quickly, sometimes it too starkly contrasts the rest of the zones, and I'm not a fan of Steampunk aesthetics in general anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------

Cincy has cleared some more group dungeons solo! In addition to Fungal Grotto I, we did:
-Spindleclutch I (also ran through it again with mALX so she could test out Dagoth-Malan)
-Wayrest Sewers I
-Elden Hollow I AND II (that's right, BOTH of them; I died once on II but I don't count that because I think it was some real BS how it happened tongue.gif)

Fungal Grotto II has a major boss early on that is impossible to solo because she uses a BS attack that pins one player down and DPS characters are needed to take out the shadowy underlings that hold the chains in place...while a giant magical dagger drops solely onto the character who is chained up. And you cannot break free of the lock.

Spindleclutch II could be done if I could deal damage quickly enough against an early boss named Bloodspawn, a gargoyle. Problem with him is when he starts smashing the ground, the battleground progressively caves in. When you can't run anywhere else, he just continually smashes the ground and it continues to do more and more damage so you can't tank it out. And you can't get out of the red range of his attack.

Have not attempted Wayrest Sewers II, but I read that that it is not soloable due to at least one boss's particular mechanics.

Other areas that I read are soloable that I am going to attempt:
-City of Ash I (II is supposed to be as well, but I don't know how much I want to try it and IIs seem to always be tougher than Is)
-Crypt of Hearts (it'll be neat to see a major dungeon from TESI: Arena realized in modern graphics
-Darkshade Caverns I (II is supposed to be as well, but like I said before II is probably going to be really hard)
-Blessed Crucible
-Arx Corinium

A few others are supposed to be soloable as well according to this source, but the aforementioned sound like what I want to try first: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/di...we-able-to-solo
Acadian
Wow, Rader. Cincy's really buffing up and doing impressive solo work in those group dungeons!
mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Dec 13 2019, 11:02 PM) *

On Alise's third ESO birthday, she decided she wanted to do Murkmire. She had a blast going through the zone and talking to Argonians. Unlike most Dunmer, she rather likes the Saxhleel. And she was happy to fight alongside the Deadwater kaal. After a couple of weeks, she finally wrapped things up there and reluctantly came home earlier this week - just in time for the crafting frenzy that is New Life.

Do Rah has paused his Dragonguard activities and joined Julian in Northern Elsweyr, where they will spend the Festival.

Phae has saved Orsinium and only has the WB's left to do before she earns her Hero of Wrothgar title and the chance to go after a certain skull. We are hoping to accomplish that tomorrow after I get home from work. Once that's done, she probably will join Maz in Daggerfall and work out of Captain Margaux's former home. Stefan may either join them there, or work from Evermore in Bangkorai, where he is cooling his heels.

Of course, Argis is still in Mournhold, and happy to have Alise back home. Now they have many Murkmire stories to share!

I am so very sorry about what happened with that World Boss run! I thought we were just going to go from Boss to Boss; but everyone wanted to do the dailies and get those reward coffers with the motifs in them. I thought you were going along with us until we were at the second World Boss = I looked around and didn't see you; so asked them to type to you about where we were. (turns out that was one you had done days ago).

I missed a few bosses because they were traveling faster than I could find them with my bad eyesight; but they did go back for me and redo them = and would most def have done that for you too.

I felt terrible about the mixup; the whole trip started to help you get those World Bosses and I think they all got caught up in the doing of those dailies for the extra rewards. verysad.gif

haute ecole rider
Don't feel bad about it mALX, I had a bad feeling when they started inviting people left and right. I only wanted to collect two or three folks for this. After all, Phae soloed Rinkydink (except for that giant mechanical spider) in eastern Wrothgar, and she and Jerric blasted through the bosses in Old Orsinium without a problem until he had to bail (irl reasons, forgivable), and at that point she was so close to the end she took on the group boss by herself and did just fine with that. Because just about every WB in Wrothgar has adds, we knew she couldn't solo them by herself, but fortunately Bear and Gray came out and we demolished all of them in pretty good order.

I think next time I'll just make it clear that it's going to be a small group only, and I"m not doing any dailies - takes up too much time running back and forth to turn them in and pick them up. I'm not that motivated for motifs anymore anyways.

mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Dec 16 2019, 08:48 AM) *

Don't feel bad about it mALX, I had a bad feeling when they started inviting people left and right. I only wanted to collect two or three folks for this. After all, Phae soloed Rinkydink (except for that giant mechanical spider) in eastern Wrothgar, and she and Jerric blasted through the bosses in Old Orsinium without a problem until he had to bail (irl reasons, forgivable), and at that point she was so close to the end she took on the group boss by herself and did just fine with that. Because just about every WB in Wrothgar has adds, we knew she couldn't solo them by herself, but fortunately Bear and Gray came out and we demolished all of them in pretty good order.

I think next time I'll just make it clear that it's going to be a small group only, and I"m not doing any dailies - takes up too much time running back and forth to turn them in and pick them up. I'm not that motivated for motifs anymore anyways.

They weren't actually inviting anyone; what happened was that Deadly mentioned he was going to be going with you to help get the Wrothgar World Bosses after the Trial; and everyone in the Teamspeak (that also needed those World Bosses cleared) jumped on it and wanted to go too.

I'm like you, I prefer to just go do the Bosses and not go back and forth that way; but (because they were hopping all over the map by wayshrines and were at the next boss before I could even see where they went; and I couldn't see the little white Player marks on the white snowy map of Wrothgar) = it actually helped me to have them marked on the map to know which ones they were going to next so I could find them.

Then they were all moving too fast for me to keep up with them because Malan's horse is still excruciatingly slow; and someone's Warden bear kept aggro-ing the Bosses; and by the time I arrived the fight would be over; so I ended up with some of them not cleared at the end.

When I mentioned it, they did run back to them with me and redid them; which I appreciated = but I completely agree with you; a few friends traveling together and agreeing which World Boss to go to next = a MUCH better scenario!!! I remember when you lead us to the World Bosses at some of our Guild Meets in the past = it went perfectly smoothly for EVERYONE at the Meet; no one got left behind like what happened Saturday night.

I felt awful that happened the way it did; I think everyone got all hyped up for a fun time doing World Boss dailies instead of realizing you were just needing certain bosses and wanting to go straight to them.

I am so glad Bear and Gray came and helped you! They are so nice!!!

haute ecole rider
That's the biggest problem I have with large groups, especially when they're guild based like this - everyone but me is on TeamSpeak. I know when there is communication via voice chat, because decisions are being made outside of text chat, and that leaves me out in the cold and feeling very excluded.

TBH, I didn't enjoy this trial (Asylum Sanctorium) as much as others I've done in the past, mainly for this reason. There was no pause before each boss to review the mechanics, and to "assign" tasks to each role. I really enjoy going on trials with my housing guild because we take our time, discuss mechanics, and talk about who's doing what. This way when I go into the boss fight, I know what to expect and what to watch out for and what to do. It's so much more fun for me that way, and the housing guild is so good about including me in team communications.

I wonder if SneakyBo would have noticed I was no longer with the group had you not said anything. Probably not until they were done . . .

It's a good guild, just not for me to run group content with. I do better with my other two (large) guilds.
mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Dec 17 2019, 11:50 AM) *

That's the biggest problem I have with large groups, especially when they're guild based like this - everyone but me is on TeamSpeak. I know when there is communication via voice chat, because decisions are being made outside of text chat, and that leaves me out in the cold and feeling very excluded.

TBH, I didn't enjoy this trial (Asylum Sanctorium) as much as others I've done in the past, mainly for this reason. There was no pause before each boss to review the mechanics, and to "assign" tasks to each role. I really enjoy going on trials with my housing guild because we take our time, discuss mechanics, and talk about who's doing what. This way when I go into the boss fight, I know what to expect and what to watch out for and what to do. It's so much more fun for me that way, and the housing guild is so good about including me in team communications.

I wonder if SneakyBo would have noticed I was no longer with the group had you not said anything. Probably not until they were done . . .

It's a good guild, just not for me to run group content with. I do better with my other two (large) guilds.

I can't see the chat box well enough to read it without my magnifying glass; so couldn't tell if anyone was writing to you or not; but I agree with you 100% = especially on Trials and group dungeons. This guild used to do that too (stop before each boss and explain the mechanics) when one of our most beloved members was leading the dungeon/Trials (Her name was Myaki, and she was amazing). She left the Guild and started her own Trial running Guild, sadly. But she also made accommodations for any members not using Teamspeak too; which Sereph was def not doing for you in that Trial; (he wasn't stopping and giving instructions on Teamspeak either; I had to ask before going in if there was any mechanics I should know about).

They did Asylum a month or so ago and that time they DID stop and explain each Boss's mechanics; so really not sure what happened this time. It felt to me like they were rushing through it.

I was telling Acadian about that fiasco in Wrothgar; it really upset me. Anyway; last night just a couple of us got together and did the World Bosses in The Rift; and it was done exactly how you did it for our Chorrolites Guild Meets years ago:

The man (Ariont) made sure everyone knew WHICH World Boss we would be going to next; and if we were going by Wayshrines he would go first and have us travel to him; then he waited at the wayshrine for everyone to get there and we road together to the World Boss. He made sure all were there before starting the fight.

Also = we just did the World Bosses; no daily quests = so on many of them, we just road cross country as a group of four to them if they were semi-close to the next. It felt cohesive and friendly for all; no one was excluded (even me, who had trouble finding places = Ariont even told me which direction we would be going next to help me find the boss in case I got behind because Malan's horse is still slow).

The whole thing last night was SO much nicer than the way Sereph did it for you in Wrothgar; I am just so very sorry it was not done nicely like that on Saturday.

I always feel a bit excluded when the elite players like Sereph are racing through dungeons and Trial runs or how they did with that World Boss run = with me not able to follow them and lost over half the time; I am just so sorry you were made to feel that way too. I am so glad our Chorrolites Guild never makes any Players feel that way.

Lopov
The other day in Fort Amol some gamer asked me "how do I walk". It took me a long time to explain to her where the setting to toggle auto run/walk is, but in the end she found it and began walking as well. She was grateful and offered her hand and together with Renee's Anita we brought down one of the Eastmarch dolmens and fought against Rageclaw. The next day she sent some gifts to Shonta. Today she wrote a message, that she wants to join me in the future on my adventures, because she wants to walk with me. laugh.gif
Acadian
Lopov, I know, right? Buffy spends lots of time riding Superian at a walk and gets asked 'how do I walk?' with some regularity.
RaderOfTheLostArk
I sure wouldn't want to run with somebody like that who is just going to haphazardly do whatever and not even notify everyone in the group. What's the point of grouping up with people you are going to leave out? I'd be very annoyed if I were in that situation. Kind of rude for everyone to invite themselves into that group too, especially when the person originally trying to just form a small group ultimately gets left out. Sorry to hear about your misadventure, Rider.

Speaking of those WBs, I have most of the DLC ones left to do. I'm guessing a few of us still have them to do as well. Maybe we could do a bunch of them next guild meet?

Also, in more group dungeon news:
-Cincy took down Crypt of Hearts I, which was pretty easy. I read that II is not possible solo, so I'll forget about that for now.
-City of Ash I has also been accomplished, which might have been the easiest group dungeon to beat. City of Ash II, however, has a boss with an annoying mechanic, a Dremora that can separate parts of herself into smaller versions of herself that attack you alongside her. That isn't so much the problem, though. The problem is after a while, she will bring those smaller versions back into herself and if you don't kill enough of them or damage them enough, the process can actually heal her. So we just fought to a standstill, as I could tank and heal even when I was getting overwhelmed but I can't do enough damage quickly enough to whittle down her health bar (only got it down to about 77%). After wasting 15-20 minutes, I just said "[censored] it" and jumped into the lava since neither of us was willing to die.

I've read that Tempest Island, Selene's Web, Arx Corinium, and Darkshade Caverns I and II can be soloed as well and there weren't specific caveats listed for those, so I am going to assume I have a good or at least okay chance at those and try them. (Then again, Spindleclutch II was supposed to be soloable but that is only if you can deal damage quickly enough to one of the bosses before they cause a cave-in and that mechanic was not indicated at all by the person who said it was soloable). I'd like to try Veteran versions of those I have completed as well, but I read that only 1 skill point is available regardless of which difficulty you choose and that is what I care about right now.

QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 17 2019, 01:57 PM) *

The other day in Fort Amol some gamer asked me "how do I walk". It took me a long time to explain to her where the setting to toggle auto run/walk is, but in the end she found it and began walking as well. She was grateful and offered her hand and together with Renee's Anita we brought down one of the Eastmarch dolmens and fought against Rageclaw. The next day she sent some gifts to Shonta. Today she wrote a message, that she wants to join me in the future on my adventures, because she wants to walk with me. laugh.gif

Is this the beginning of a plot for Shonta's love interest? tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 17 2019, 02:45 PM) *

I sure wouldn't want to run with somebody like that who is just going to haphazardly do whatever and not even notify everyone in the group. What's the point of grouping up with people you are going to leave out? I'd be very annoyed if I were in that situation. Kind of rude for everyone to invite themselves into that group too, especially when the person originally trying to just form a small group ultimately gets left out. Sorry to hear about your misadventure, Rider.

Speaking of those WBs, I have most of the DLC ones left to do. I'm guessing a few of us still have them to do as well. Maybe we could do a bunch of them next guild meet?

*snip*

I agree. (although they actually didn't know that she was just wanting a small group) = they still should have made sure their group was intact and everyone knew where to go next; etc.

I think doing WB's in our next group event is a fantastic idea! Even my main character needs a lot of them!

TheCheshireKhajiit
Brenna took part in the New Life events today, and boy, was it busy! Khajiit doesn’t think he has ever seen as many people doing the New Life as he saw today!
RaderOfTheLostArk
Cincy reached CP500 this morning! With a little over a week or so in the New Life Festival, hopefully the double XP will be a tremendous boon.

Also, we finally got the last skyshard in Cyrodiil! The Ebonheart Pact blew open the Gate of Mnem to try to take the Elder Scroll at the temple there. A few Dominion players had shown up when I and several other players were trying to run through, but after I respawned at the nearby keep (Bloodmayne, I think), I tried again and, luckily, there were only NPCs. The skyshard was right nearby the scroll temple so I had to be careful and sneaky. Used a couple Essences of Invisibility that I made and stayed low while Pact and Dominion players were fighting. And then I grabbed it! Shortly thereafter, a CP810 Dominion player cut me down, but I got what I came for, so I didn't care. Eventually, both of the Dominion's Scrolls were captured by the Pact, and I ran along with the group who eventually got the one for Mnem to make sure it went back deep in Pact territory safely.

It was much easier to find that skyshard this time instead of having to look it up, because I finally got some add-ons for the game--the skyshard finder being one of them. I also got the two I was missing in Craglorn, so Cincy has all 453 skyshards! Looking forward to getting more when the new Skyrim expansion comes out. I also have the addons for finding the lorebooks, missing skill points, Tamriel Trade Center, and a couple others.

Also wrapped up the Points of Interest story quests for Vvardenfell. I had Sadrith Mora and Veloth Ancestral Tomb left to do. I finished Northern Elsweyr's this past week and I have South Guard Ruins left for Southern Elsweyr.

-----------------------------------------

Unfortunately, Cincy is running low on unique content to do (at least, what he can do on his own). He won't be doing the Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood questlines, so that is right out. Evelona Mathieu is at level 30, so hopefully by the end of the New Life Festival she can help him out by power-leveling some when she hits CP. I've got a Quest finder add-on as well, so I can find those that I am missing in explored zones. It seems that there is some pure grinding in Cincy's near future.
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 23 2019, 01:13 PM) *

Cincy reached CP500 this morning! With a little over a week or so in the New Life Festival, hopefully the double XP will be a tremendous boon.

Also, we finally got the last skyshard in Cyrodiil! The Ebonheart Pact blew open the Gate of Mnem to try to take the Elder Scroll at the temple there. A few Dominion players had shown up when I and several other players were trying to run through, but after I respawned at the nearby keep (Bloodmayne, I think), I tried again and, luckily, there were only NPCs. The skyshard was right nearby the scroll temple so I had to be careful and sneaky. Used a couple Essences of Invisibility that I made and stayed low while Pact and Dominion players were fighting. And then I grabbed it! Shortly thereafter, a CP810 Dominion player cut me down, but I got what I came for, so I didn't care. Eventually, both of the Dominion's Scrolls were captured by the Pact, and I ran along with the group who eventually got the one for Mnem to make sure it went back deep in Pact territory safely.

It was much easier to find that skyshard this time instead of having to look it up, because I finally got some add-ons for the game--the skyshard finder being one of them. I also got the two I was missing in Craglorn, so Cincy has all 453 skyshards! Looking forward to getting more when the new Skyrim expansion comes out. I also have the addons for finding the lorebooks, missing skill points, Tamriel Trade Center, and a couple others.

Also wrapped up the Points of Interest story quests for Vvardenfell. I had Sadrith Mora and Veloth Ancestral Tomb left to do. I finished Northern Elsweyr's this past week and I have South Guard Ruins left for Southern Elsweyr.

-----------------------------------------

Unfortunately, Cincy is running low on unique content to do (at least, what he can do on his own). He won't be doing the Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood questlines, so that is right out. Evelona Mathieu is at level 30, so hopefully by the end of the New Life Festival she can help him out by power-leveling some when she hits CP. I've got a Quest finder add-on as well, so I can find those that I am missing in explored zones. It seems that there is some pure grinding in Cincy's near future.

You build up huge amounts of CP by questing; has he done the main "Alliance questlines" in all three Alliances? (Cadwell's Silver and Gold Questlines) = they give A LOT of XP/CP and you can do those before killing Molag Bal in the game's main questline. (Since the One Tamriel patch; I always do them before going after Molag Bal).

The highest XP for questing in the game comes with doing the game's Main Questline; and it has some really unique dungeons - plus gets you up in the locked areas of Coldharbour.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.