Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Today In Tamriel
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86
Grits
There's a blue dye that you get after completing all of the festival quests at least once. Photo shoot tomorrow. smile.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 16 2016, 11:01 PM) *

There's a blue dye that you get after completing all of the festival quests at least once. Photo shoot tomorrow. smile.gif

Like a frosty blue or a deep blue?
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 17 2016, 12:01 AM) *

Ooh, I'll have to look and see if I got it!

TheCheshireKhajiit
Ugggh, Mira thought it would be a good idea to pelt one of the guards in Skywatch with a mudball. He/she was not amused. Now she has lost some items that she "found". Hope they were not important.
Acadian
The blue you get is the same color that the quest giver (Breda?) is wearing. Buffy already has a pretty full spectrum of blue colors so she's not worried about that one.
Grits
Khajiit, Jerric also found that the Skywatch guards do not share his sense of fun. Somehow he managed to assault one during his arrest after mudding them (that would be me hitting the wrong button embarrased.gif), which is apparently a capital crime. He does not kill law enforcement, so he fled rather than fighting them. They chased him into the bay! laugh.gif

On the other hand when Jerric misbehaved in Wayrest he was arrested by the cutest guard ever. She told him how much she admired his free-spirited life! The guard lady in Windhelm was similarly impressed, saying she envied him but had to collect the fine. Too funny.

Jerric has a new trick for the mud games. When he gets hit, he falls dramatically to the ground and plays dead. Then while they laugh or sometimes just stand there for a second, he leaps up and pelts them back. He's gotten some fun reactions and new friends from that prank. laugh.gif Best idea to have players smack other players with the mud balls!

He's partying bare-chested with a fur hood on, which I suspect is behind some of the attention. A lot of folks are rushing around, so when he meets another relaxed, half-naked (often in a towel, sometimes just their small clothes) celebrant, they like to hang out for a bit.
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 17 2016, 03:54 AM) *

Ugggh, Mira thought it would be a good idea to pelt one of the guards in Skywatch with a mudball. He/she was not amused. Now she has lost some items that she "found". Hope they were not important.

Some "misappropriated" goods? BWAAHAA! It was probably a set piece or racial stone for crafting. Everything else is usually a sale item for the "Fences." Do you know where to bring your stolen goods for "Fencing" or "Laundering?" Every major town has an "Outlaw Refuge" beneath the City itself with two entrances = one outside of town to clean up your stolen goods before entering town; and one in town to dive into when escaping guards.

The guards cannot follow you into it; so if a Refuge is close to you and you think you can make it when a Guard is chasing you = choose the flee option and dive down into it.

The Outlaw Refuges all have a Fence, a limited Banker, (no Guild Store) and a Merchant; so you can go in and do all your business before coming into town. The Fence can also remove any bounties you have on you (for a fee, of course).

Just look for the symbol on your map that matches the symbol on this door:

http://skyrimfansite.com/wp-content/upload...5/03/Thief6.gif

hazmick
Took a couple of days to download, but Haa-Rei and Cirinwe have finally moved to PC! Woohoo!

First order of business was to have Haa-Rei ride up to Windhelm and then all the way down to the southern tip of Shadowfen for his first Festival quest - the fishing one. We've now also done the mudball flinging shenanigans and the dance party across Stonefalls. What fun!

mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Dec 17 2016, 09:37 AM) *

Took a couple of days to download, but Haa-Rei and Cirinwe have finally moved to PC! Woohoo!

First order of business was to have Haa-Rei ride up to Windhelm and then all the way down to the southern tip of Shadowfen for his first Festival quest - the fishing one. We've now also done the mudball flinging shenanigans and the dance party across Stonefalls. What fun!

You are on the PC now?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*mALX's head explodes*

Acadian
So hazmick, are you on the NA server for PC? If so, our PC NA gang is growing!

Buffy likes the dancing quest best. The mudballing one is fun too though. When she got into the right town, she was pelted over and over by other players as she tried to figure out who/how to throw the mudballs at whom to get her 0/10 up to 10/10. She pelted a Bosmer who had just pelted her. The other little elf must have had the same idea so they stood there and pelted each other until both got their 10/10. Kind of fun. smile.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 17 2016, 08:27 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 17 2016, 03:54 AM) *

Some "misappropriated" goods? BWAAHAA! It was probably a set piece or racial stone for crafting. Everything else is usually a sale item for the "Fences." Do you know where to bring your stolen goods for "Fencing" or "Laundering?" Every major town has an "Outlaw Refuge" beneath the City itself with two entrances = one outside of town to clean up your stolen goods before entering town; and one in town to dive into when escaping guards.

The guards cannot follow you into it; so if a Refuge is close to you and you think you can make it when a Guard is chasing you = choose the flee option and dive down into it.

The Outlaw Refuges all have a Fence, a limited Banker, (no Guild Store) and a Merchant; so you can go in and do all your business before coming into town. The Fence can also remove any bounties you have on you (for a fee, of course).

Just look for the symbol on your map that matches the symbol on this door:

http://skyrimfansite.com/wp-content/upload...5/03/Thief6.gif

It was a couple of treasure maps and a counterfeit pardon thingy. Oh, and some black coffee too. Mira got them from a couple of little Thieves Guild chests hidden away in Bleakrock.

QUOTE(hazmick @ Dec 17 2016, 08:37 AM) *

Woohoo!!
mALX

Oh yeah, you probably lost those treasure chests from those treasure maps. I think they have to be in your inventory to be any good. And the pardon - should have used it to get out of trouble, DOH !!!! rollinglaugh.gif

Just activate those quickly before the time runs out for the "choose flee or pay up" thing, and the guard drops charges, lol.

mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 17 2016, 10:13 AM) *

Buffy likes the dancing quest best. The mudballing one is fun too though. When she got into the right town, she was pelted over and over by other players as she tried to figure out who/how to throw the mudballs at whom to get her 0/10 up to 10/10. She pelted a Bosmer who had just pelted her. The other little elf must have had the same idea so they stood there and pelted each other until both got their 10/10. Kind of fun. smile.gif

I loved that one! Even Puffy (Misa's horse) got muddied!

hazmick
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 17 2016, 04:13 PM) *

Yep, made sure to go NA. It's a little bit more laggy than I'd like, but not too bad once I get away from busy towns and out into the wilderness.

If anyone wishes to add me, my user id is MarshRangerHaz
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(hazmick @ Dec 17 2016, 01:12 PM) *

Yep, made sure to go NA. It's a little bit more laggy than I'd like, but not too bad once I get away from busy towns and out into the wilderness.

Awesome! Our Chorrol army grows!
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Dec 17 2016, 02:12 PM) *

WOO HOO !!!! I need to remember to add both you and CheshireKhajiit when I'm on there next!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 17 2016, 02:01 PM) *

WOO HOO !!!! I need to remember to add both you and CheshireKhajiit when I'm on there next!

So who do we have here that plays on PC?
Khajiit already has Acadian and Grits, will soon have mALX, needs Hautee, hazmick. Who else is Khajiit forgetting?
mALX

Darkness Eternal, Kobby, Starge?

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 17 2016, 02:30 PM) *

Oh! You'll have to excuse Khajiit, he hasn't been here very long and those guys don't stop in as often as you folks!
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 17 2016, 04:19 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 17 2016, 02:30 PM) *

Oh! You'll have to excuse Khajiit, he hasn't been here very long and those guys don't stop in as often as you folks!

I haven't seen them online yet either. verysad.gif

Grits
Yay, hazmick!!! I will try to add you the next time I'm on. (My id is MikkeOfGreenRiver.)

Acadian, I'm tickled that Buffy found a friendly fellow Bosmer to wing mudballs with. I imagine that the hordes of orcs and Nords that Jerric romps with are a little too enthusiastic for most! biggrin.gif

TheCheshireKhajiit
For the holiday quests, Mira has been told to go to Reaper's March in Elsweyr. Thinking we are definitely going to need some one to transport us as it is so far inland it won't have boat access.
Acadian
Buffy knows all the required wayshrines to support each quest event. If you catch her in game, she'd be delighted to help you get to one. smile.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 17 2016, 06:07 PM) *

Buffy knows all the required wayshrines to support each quest event. If you catch her in game, she'd be delighted to help you get to one. smile.gif

Lol, this has been the problem; catching someone in game! Unless Khajiit is off from work, is playtimes are usually from 11Am-1:30pm and then again at around 12Am-2 or 3AM.
mALX

I'm not going to be playing for a few hours, but will be glad to help anytime I'm on!

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 17 2016, 05:15 PM) *

Yay, hazmick!!! I will try to add you the next time I'm on. (My id is MikkeOfGreenRiver.)

Acadian, I'm tickled that Buffy found a friendly fellow Bosmer to wing mudballs with. I imagine that the hordes of orcs and Nords that Jerric romps with are a little too enthusiastic for most! biggrin.gif

BWAAHAA! That sounds like Misa's type of crowd!

Acadian
Khajiit - let's go! I'm heading for the game. . . .
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 17 2016, 06:13 PM) *

Khajiit - let's go! I'm heading for the game. . . .

Alas, Khajiit is at work sad.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
While Khajiit and Mira were traveling Tamriel doing the holiday quests last night, this one couldn't help but be struck by how absolutely stunning this game is! So far, Khajiit thinks his favorite province is Hammerfell, but he has only seen Morrowind, Skyrim, Hammerfell, and Valenwood.
Acadian
I agree! The festival has pushed Buffy into several places she would not normally yet see - mostly in Daggerfall lands. Though she's considered Ebonheart Pact, she spends as much time in Valenwood because - well, she's a Bosmer and loves the jungle/forest. Today, she rode across the Alik'r desert and found it magnificent. Yesterday she visited the orcy island of Beatnik (lol) and very much enjoyed it is as she's always had a soft spot for orcs.
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 17 2016, 09:27 PM) *

While Khajiit and Mira were traveling Tamriel doing the holiday quests last night, this one couldn't help but be struck by how absolutely stunning this game is! So far, Khajiit thinks his favorite province is Hammerfell, but he has only seen Morrowind, Skyrim, Hammerfell, and Valenwood.

Hammerfell is amazing, isn't it? I agree wholeheartedly, this game is just so well done!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 17 2016, 08:36 PM) *

I agree! The festival has pushed Buffy into several places she would not normally yet see - mostly in Daggerfall lands. Though she's considered Ebonheart Pact, she spends as much time in Valenwood because - well, she's a Bosmer and loves the jungle/forest. Today, she rode across the Alik'r desert and found it magnificent. Yesterday she visited the orcy island of Beatnik (lol) and very much enjoyed it is as she's always had a soft spot for orcs.

Every environment we've been in has been gorgeous... even Coldharbour and the Daedric ruins! Khajiit would love to see this Beatnik island! The Orcs and their gear look fantastic in ES:O.
Acadian
Lol. It's actually called Betnikh Island and is one of the starter zones for Daggerfall Covenant. One of the Festival quests takes place there.
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 17 2016, 10:08 PM) *

Lol. It's actually called Betnikh Island and is one of the starter zones for Daggerfall Covenant. One of the Festival quests takes place there.

A fun one, you get to burb/belch into the face of other players, lol.

Grits
The recipe for that Beatnik belch drink is what Jerric most wants to find in one of his gift boxes. I wonder if it will make you belch after the festival is over. He would also dearly love to keep the soiled napkin for the same purpose, but alas it seems to vanish from quest inventory after use. laugh.gif

mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 17 2016, 10:15 PM) *

The recipe for that Beatnik belch drink is what Jerric most wants to find in one of his gift boxes. I wonder if it will make you belch after the festival is over. He would also dearly love to keep the soiled napkin for the same purpose, but alas it seems to vanish from quest inventory after use. laugh.gif

I know, wasn't that a blast? Bubba can make the beer needed for the achievement for that quest if anyone needs it, I just need to gather the ingredients each time.

TheCheshireKhajiit
Today Mira learned how to work high iron ore and therefore craft steel gear! Too bad she can't use it yet, lol
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 18 2016, 04:13 AM) *

Today Mira learned how to work high iron ore and therefore craft steel gear! Too bad she can't use it yet, lol

Ah, Khajiit sank skill points into leveling her Blacksmithing skills!

Acadian
The Chorroliers Club of PC NA is growing!

Buffy's friend list includes mALX, Rider, Grits, Khajiit and now hazmick!
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 18 2016, 10:53 AM) *

Aw man, Khajiit meant to send a friend request to mALX and hazmick but got sidetracked trying to find enough high iron to fulfill the blacksmithing writ.
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 18 2016, 12:14 PM) *

Aw man, Khajiit meant to send a friend request to mALX and hazmick but got sidetracked trying to find enough high iron to fulfill the blacksmithing writ.

I sent you another, haven't heard back yet. It didn't autofill your name this time either, which is a bad sign that we were not on the same server "instance."

I sent Hazmick one at the same time, and the same thing happened - didn't autofill his name. And since I didn't get any response, I got the feeling neither of you got them, meaning it needs to be done again. verysad.gif

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 18 2016, 11:53 AM) *

If we get up to 10 members by February, maybe we can start a Chorrol guild and get a house to meet each other and hang out in!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 18 2016, 09:15 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 18 2016, 12:14 PM) *

I sent you another, haven't heard back yet. It didn't autofill your name this time either, which is a bad sign that we were not on the same server "instance."

I sent Hazmick one at the same time, and the same thing happened - didn't autofill his name. And since I didn't get any response, I got the feeling neither of you got them, meaning it needs to be done again. verysad.gif

This one will try sending you when he logs on tonight if he doesn't have it in his notifications/mail. What name should Khajiit send it to?

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 18 2016, 09:27 PM) *

If we get up to 10 members by February, maybe we can start a Chorrol guild and get a house to meet each other and hang out in!

Yes!
hazmick
I got your friend request, mALX laugh.gif

As for making a guild - we definitely should! We could make one as soon as we think of a good name.
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Dec 18 2016, 10:33 PM) *

I got your friend request, mALX laugh.gif

As for making a guild - we definitely should! We could make one as soon as we think of a good name.

WOO HOO! Er...Did you accept it? laugh.gif

If we get 10 members we can have a guild bank = stick stuff we don't need in there that anyone can pull out if they need it. (A good way to share stuff without having to pay postage, lol).

Oh, this is so exciting! I haven't seen Jerric yet, can't wait to meet him and Haa-Rei, who I've known for so long through their Fics!!!!

TheCheshireKhajiit
We could have everyone come up with a name and we could vote on it?
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 18 2016, 10:44 PM) *

We could have everyone come up with a name and we could vote on it?

I think they use one word names, like my guilds are named stuff like: TheAuctionHouse, etc.

Chorrolites? ChorrolFriends? StargelsMen? (my imagination is sadly lacking right now, lol)

hazmick
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 19 2016, 04:39 AM) *

Of course! biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure you can have spaces in guild names, but there's a character limit so spaces are often removed to make room. Not sure what the limit is, maybe 32 characters?

We could have something like The Chorrol Comrades, but I like mALX's suggestion of The Chorrolites too. I'm about to go to bed, so I'll try and think of some more.
TheCheshireKhajiit
Chorrol_Fellowship_of_Adventurers (or simply The_Chorrol_Fellowship)
Defenders_of_Chorrol
Knights_of_Chorrol
Clan_Chorrol
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Dec 18 2016, 11:08 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 19 2016, 04:39 AM) *

Of course! biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure you can have spaces in guild names, but there's a character limit so spaces are often removed to make room. Not sure what the limit is, maybe 32 characters?

We could have something like The Chorrol Comrades, but I like mALX's suggestion of The Chorrolites too. I'm about to go to bed, so I'll try and think of some more.

WOO HOO !!!! I'll get to see Haa-Rei now !!!!!!

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 18 2016, 11:20 PM) *

Chorrol_Fellowship_of_Adventurers (or simply The_Chorrol_Fellowship)
Defenders_of_Chorrol
Knights_of_Chorrol
Clan_Chorrol

Ooh, I like these!

TheCheshireKhajiit
Lol ooh how about "The Chorrol Guards"? Then we could say things like "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!" to other players!
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 18 2016, 11:46 PM) *

Lol ooh how about "The Chorrol Guards"? Then we could say things like "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!" to other players!

rollinglaugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.