Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Today In Tamriel
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86
ghastley
With the event winding down, I'm working on crafting. Clark is gathering skyshards to put skill points into Smithing/Clothing/Woodworking and Laurie is doing Master Writs to put more stations into homes. Blossom now has a full set at Mournoth Keep, and we'll put them in Gardner House next. Those were chosen for proximity to wayshrine and Rolis respectively. CMD may get the remainder at Sleek Creek too, as he currently only has Equipment stations.

Pulling in the writs will mean re-starting dailies for thoseof the crew who do a Bolgrul delve, and where still applicable, mount training. We generally use Sleek Creek for that, as the round is well-clustered, and not far from the house. However, we have the Nix, and the Vivec apartment, too, so I may experiment a bit.
haute ecole rider
While everyone was off having fun with the Murkmire event, I gave Stefan a break from campaigning his Silver to start my new toon. Rescues Guars in Trees has been making great progress since I started her, and thanks to Grits's help she has leveled her Undaunted skill to claim the Necrotic Orb as the last skill on her destro bar. She finally leveled up enough to get the big dungeons from Maj (she has been doing the daily delves from Bolgrul since joining the UD). This morning before I left for work Grits was kind enough to take warden Jerric out and run Banished Cells I with Rescues for her first pledge. One more delve with him put her at level 5 and she claimed the Necrotic Orb. She is still leveling, but just put on her last set of sub-CP gear yesterday and is on her way to leveling out of it. Maz will have to get cracking on making her final set.

Level 46 going on 47 now, and looking forward to grouping as healer!
Acadian
ghastley - Good luck with the crafting. I love Elden Root (Snugpod) as a 'base'. It has everything but is a bit spread out. But, hey, it's a TREE! I've often thought Sleek Creek or Flaming Nix are good candidates as well.

Rider - Wow, Rescue's come along well! I'm glad to hear she's making good progress as a sorc healer. Between Matriarch, Orbs and Resto Staff, she should have a good healing tool kit.

Buffy ignored the Murkmire event. Though she loved Murkmire, there was nothing from this particular event she wanted and already had 12/12 event tix. I think Buffy is settling down a bit on the focus of her variants. The magic and stamina (bow/bow) variants in Templar, Sorc and Warden she finds quite enjoyable. We have pretty much retired the magic and stamina Nightblades since she finds them less fun. And, having learned what we wanted from tanking, Acadian is resting as well. So for the time being, we think in terms of 6 active variants and 3 that are resting. All training is complete except the stamina templar archer still has some horse training and Undaunted ongoing for awhile.
ghastley
Laurie has been busy converting Master Writs into more crafting stations. We now have the full seven at Hunding's, Daggerfall Overlook, Mournoth Keep, and Gardner House, and partial sets at Sleek Creek and Domus Phrasticus. The latter will likely get the remainder of the set, and then she'll move on to putting them into Ald Velothi, down in the basement area.

Cat Man Dhou is unsure if he want the other four stations, as there's not a lot of space he's prepared to give up. We might shift the dog-house where the Fennec live, and place another tent there for the consumables and jewelry. It needs a PTS session to play around with arrangements, and that's waiting on the next copy.
ghastley
Since Blossom did all the Wrothgar stuff and became Hero of Wrothgar, Minx has been itching to do the same in Morrowind. She's now got a few remaining quests to complete the Adventurer achievement she needs, and then all(?!) that remains is the world bosses.

Can I count on some help when we get there? I'll most likely combine this with doing the WB dailies, to help ensure some other players turn up, so it could be all in one session, or one a day.
Grits
QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 12 2020, 09:49 AM) *

Since Blossom did all the Wrothgar stuff and became Hero of Wrothgar, Minx has been itching to do the same in Morrowind. She's now got a few remaining quests to complete the Adventurer achievement she needs, and then all(?!) that remains is the world bosses.

Can I count on some help when we get there? I'll most likely combine this with doing the WB dailies, to help ensure some other players turn up, so it could be all in one session, or one a day.

*raises hand* Ooo! Me!!
ghastley
We were delighted to discover that doing the first World Boss as a daily quest counted toward the Grand Adventurer count, so that was completed as a side-benefit on the first one. With Cincy's and Jerric's help (I think it was the Kjellingson variant, but they all look the same to me), Minx is now officially Savior of Morrowind.

We may forgive the spelling, even if she does feel slightly cheated of a letter. tongue.gif
Acadian
'Grats to Minx!
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 12 2020, 11:14 PM) *

We were delighted to discover that doing the first World Boss as a daily quest counted toward the Grand Adventurer count, so that was completed as a side-benefit on the first one. With Cincy's and Jerric's help (I think it was the Kjellingson variant, but they all look the same to me), Minx is now officially Savior of Morrowind.

We may forgive the spelling, even if she does feel slightly cheated of a letter. tongue.gif

Congrats to Minx!

ghastley
As soon as we get back from Vvardenfell, Cat Man Dhou remarked that he heard about "dragons - in this one's own homeland". Apparently he'd like something done about that.

Taminwe wants to go to Summerset, where there's unfinished business, too.

It's all Blossom's fault. tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 13 2020, 04:18 PM) *

As soon as we get back from Vvardenfell, Cat Man Dhou remarked that he heard about "dragons - in this one's own homeland". Apparently he'd like something done about that.

Taminwe wants to go to Summerset, where there's unfinished business, too.

It's all Blossom's fault. tongue.gif

laugh.gif

haute ecole rider
Well, it looks like I’ve got to respec Rescues. It seems that I accidentally gave her the same voice that drove mALX crazy on one of her characters - she makes these sounds randomly that sounds like she is clearing her throat and trying to hack up a furball. Since she has scales, not fur, it’s inappropriate for my youngest. I hate spending my last character change token, but the fact is Rescues sounds frustrated all the time, and she isn’t. At. All. She is the sweetest, most easy going character I’ve ever played, she loves going through the quests and having fun.

Oh, and 30 days in, she’s already halfway through Eastmarch . . . By the time I head back to work she should be done with Coldharbour and I may be back campaigning Stefan through his Silver . . .
Acadian
Oh noes! Not the Grunting Calia syndrome that infected mALX's character! ohmy.gif

Seriously, it is too bad that during char gen you cannot get a very good feel for the voice you choose. kvright.gif
RaderOfTheLostArk
I, too, re-speced Cincinnatus, but it was for his skills. I used the skill respecification scroll I had been holding onto since I got it for free after returning from my hiatus. I took out ALL of the passives in One-Hand-And-Shield and Destruction Staff since I almost never use those skill lines and spread them out among other skill lines. I still have some skill points left over that I am not sure what I want to do with. When Greymoor comes out, I can just take all those passives again if I want because there will be a bunch of skill points up for grabs then. (I do still have a bunch of skill points I need to get from DLC group dungeons. I completed Icereach the other day with a few members of my PvP guild.)

The respecs were done in large part because of PvPing. I changed a couple morphs I had that are better suited for running with a group and picked up some new skills that I had been interested in trying anyway. A bunch of them were from the Psijic skill line: Time Stop, Accelerate, and Mend Wounds. (I already maxed-out morphs for Imbue Weapon and Meditation.) The Daggerfall Covenant is rife with Time Stop users and cast it at obnoxiously high rates.

Zenimax really needs to address some issues stemming from crowd control abilities, but that's a discussion for another time.
mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Mar 16 2020, 10:00 AM) *

Well, it looks like I’ve got to respec Rescues. It seems that I accidentally gave her the same voice that drove mALX crazy on one of her characters - she makes these sounds randomly that sounds like she is clearing her throat and trying to hack up a furball. Since she has scales, not fur, it’s inappropriate for my youngest. I hate spending my last character change token, but the fact is Rescues sounds frustrated all the time, and she isn’t. At. All. She is the sweetest, most easy going character I’ve ever played, she loves going through the quests and having fun.

Oh, and 30 days in, she’s already halfway through Eastmarch . . . By the time I head back to work she should be done with Coldharbour and I may be back campaigning Stefan through his Silver . . .

Urgh, poor Rescues! That horrible grunt sounded like a male pig farmer calling his hogs to the trough; and she did it with every effort = mounting her horse, jumping up on a rock, wielding her ax to mine ore, bending over, etc. It earned her the nickname "Grunting Calia" and earned her five years as a bank mule. Changing her voice was the best thing that could have happened to her! It was well worth the loss of a token imho.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 16 2020, 11:30 AM) *

Oh noes! Not the Grunting Calia syndrome that infected mALX's character! ohmy.gif

Seriously, it is too bad that during char gen you cannot get a very good feel for the voice you choose. kvright.gif

Right? They cycle through the combat noises and laughs; but that grunt never shoes up in the options at all! And in the combat noises and laughter that voice choice is one of the best options = till you get her out to play and hear that awful grunt. I fell for it more than once, lol.

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Mar 16 2020, 12:43 PM) *

I, too, re-speced Cincinnatus, but it was for his skills. I used the skill respecification scroll I had been holding onto since I got it for free after returning from my hiatus. I took out ALL of the passives in One-Hand-And-Shield and Destruction Staff since I almost never use those skill lines and spread them out among other skill lines. I still have some skill points left over that I am not sure what I want to do with. When Greymoor comes out, I can just take all those passives again if I want because there will be a bunch of skill points up for grabs then. (I do still have a bunch of skill points I need to get from DLC group dungeons. I completed Icereach the other day with a few members of my PvP guild.)

The respecs were done in large part because of PvPing. I changed a couple morphs I had that are better suited for running with a group and picked up some new skills that I had been interested in trying anyway. A bunch of them were from the Psijic skill line: Time Stop, Accelerate, and Mend Wounds. (I already maxed-out morphs for Imbue Weapon and Meditation.) The Daggerfall Covenant is rife with Time Stop users and cast it at obnoxiously high rates.

Zenimax really needs to address some issues stemming from crowd control abilities, but that's a discussion for another time.

Oh, now that is really interesting about the Psijic line being such a good advantage in PvP! I actually did wonder how it would work against Players, but never heard anything said about it till you said that!

haute ecole rider
The good news is that the respec worked - Rescues is no longer trying to cough up hairballs as she scribbles madly in her ever-present notebook.

She finished Eastmarch in two days and moved on to the Rift yesterday. We managed to get about three quarters of the way through, and have just the Skald College, Riften, and the southeastern corner of the map left to do.

Rescues is also progressing on her research. She is now level 50 in alchemy, provisioning, blacksmithing and clothing. She is 49 in woodworking, and not too far behind in enchanting. Her Jewelry is slower, mid-20s I think, but we're in no hurry to level that. Right now Maz is the only Jewelry crafter in the bunch, and that's because we simply can not keep up with mats, especially the blue tempers.

Rescues is focused on training Baraboo's strength to give her the maximum carrying capacity, which means the lovely guar is still slow. Speed training will occur once strength is complete. Stamina is last. We over 30 days in the Strength training, so it's progressing.
ghastley
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Mar 18 2020, 11:59 AM) *

Rescues is focused on training Baraboo's strength to give her the maximum carrying capacity, which means the lovely guar is still slow. Speed training will occur once strength is complete. Stamina is last. We over 30 days in the Strength training, so it's progressing.

I've done the exact opposite with mine, and the new kids are maximizing speed first. They did even levels up to 20, but then it was speed only. Clark is at 59, and Leveque at 47. All the others have them completed.

My logic was that they can both summon a banker and a merchant when they fill their inventories (not doing PvP) so capacity has an alternative strategy, but speed doesn't. The Stamina at 20 means they can ride past most things without interruption, especially as the speed increases, and it takes less time.

In the same vein, nobody has a bag increase beyond the free one from level-ups. I think there's a free lesson in each riding skill from those, too.

After they hit 60, it will be capacity before stamina, as it does reduce the frequency of summons for the assistants.
Grits
Jerric visited Famula’s Wonders in Kvatch this evening. He was deeply disappointed. It’s a chironasium. Not the kind of wonders he was hoping for.
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 23 2020, 11:15 PM) *

Jerric visited Famula’s Wonders in Kvatch this evening. He was deeply disappointed. It’s a chironasium. Not the kind of wonders he was hoping for.

rollinglaugh.gif This isn't Riften, Jerric!!! :loll:

ghastley
Laurie was called upon to tank the WB's of Deshaan for Julian of Anvil, and Aravi. I'm not sure how many of them had other players tagging along, as she was rather too busy to look around, especially during the fight with Bittergreen the Wild. He actually had the audacity to hit her harder than she was regenerating, and we had to use a couple of potions.

I didn't notice what level Aravi had reached, but it's decently into CP territory, if short of the magic CP160. Doing decent amounts of damage, too, or we'd have been there for ever. It would take Laurie at least 15 minutes of grind to kill the guar at 2k per second, even if there's no healing. And she already knows that Sharpfang is a stalemate, as he regenerates faster than that. With the three of us, he went down very nicely.
Grits
Jerric did the new prologue quest today. Oh my gosh! Such nostalgia.
Acadian
Good to hear, Grits. Buffy picked it up but will let the opening bell rush settle some.

She's been doing a Jesterquest each day. And each day, she's gotten a pig part. She had to buy two pig parts just to keep from overflowing her ticket counter so now she's ended up with a pig. . . to sit unused in her momentos. tongue.gif
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 30 2020, 02:09 PM) *

Ooh, it's out already? I'm looking forward to it.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 30 2020, 04:04 PM) *

Good to hear, Grits. Buffy picked it up but will let the opening bell rush settle some.

She's been doing a Jesterquest each day. And each day, she's gotten a pig part. She had to buy two pig parts just to keep from overflowing her ticket counter so now she's ended up with a pig. . . to sit unused in her momentos. tongue.gif

I LOVE the piggie! She's so cute! You got to let her out sometime to stretch out those stubby little legs of hers!

Because I just got the Any Race Any Alliance bundle in the Crown Store a couple weeks ago, Cincy has his Pact War Dog joining him on his adventures now. But Evelona Mathieu has that Sovereign Sow accompanying her on her journeys. I love them both. I haven't come up with a new name for the Sow yet, but I renamed the dog Vercingetorix (pronounced "Ver-sin-jet-er-ix"), the insanely cool name of a Gallic historical figure who fought against Julius Caesar. I mean, the guy himself was a terrible person like Caesar was, but...Vercingetorix is such a great name.

Quick update on my characters: Cincy and Evelona are fast approaching CP810, and currently sit at CP775. The double XP from the Jester's Festival has been a huge boost, and the double XP from the ESO anniversary celebration will take me over the edge. For a long time I thought there was no way I was ever going to reach max level in the game, yet here we are.
mALX

Is it on the Live Server? I didn't know that! How do you access it?

Grits
QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 30 2020, 09:15 PM) *

You can select it in the Quest Starters section of the Crown store (free).

Jerric is enjoying the festival. He needs the libations fragment still. He will likely want to buy a house for the pigs and goats to live in.
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 30 2020, 10:46 PM) *

Jerric is enjoying the festival. He needs the libations fragment still. He will likely want to buy a house for the pigs and goats to live in.

I've got the pig; so if I get the "Libations" Fragment, I'll send it to you.

I did the Prologue quest tonight; and was totally struck that I had done this quest already. I don't remember getting on the PTS and doing it; but ... must have. Anyway = completed it on the Live Server tonight.

Grits
QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 31 2020, 03:43 AM) *

I did the Prologue quest tonight; and was totally struck that I had done this quest already. I don't remember getting on the PTS and doing it; but ... must have. Anyway = completed it on the Live Server tonight.

Thanks, that's so sweet! Jerric got the Libations fragment this morning though, so he's celebrating with his princess pig at his heels today. She is so cute!
haute ecole rider
All this chatter about the prologue quest is making me smile. I have not yet done it, since I want to get Stefan through his Reaper's March quests (the last of his Caldwell's Silver) before taking on the new skyrim content with Argis.

Speaking of Argis, I need to get his build updated to tackle the new content . . .

Phae has been enjoying the Jester's Festival all week. Yesterday she completed the last two achievements in her journal, and is contemplating taking the pig home to Gorinir. She went balls out the first day and got all geared up in Jester finery. Her favorite part is escorting Princess to the Jester King Jorunn. As of yesterday she feels she has done everything there is to do . . .
Acadian
Adorable pix, Rider! tongue.gif
Grits
Aaw, pig friends! wub.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 31 2020, 08:06 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 31 2020, 03:43 AM) *

Thanks, that's so sweet! Jerric got the Libations fragment this morning though, so he's celebrating with his princess pig at his heels today. She is so cute!

Isn't she adorable? I have three of my characters enjoying her company right now!

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Mar 31 2020, 08:16 AM) *

All this chatter about the prologue quest is making me smile. I have not yet done it, since I want to get Stefan through his Reaper's March quests (the last of his Caldwell's Silver) before taking on the new skyrim content with Argis.

Speaking of Argis, I need to get his build updated to tackle the new content . . .

Phae has been enjoying the Jester's Festival all week. Yesterday she completed the last two achievements in her journal, and is contemplating taking the pig home to Gorinir. She went balls out the first day and got all geared up in Jester finery. Her favorite part is escorting Princess to the Jester King Jorunn. As of yesterday she feels she has done everything there is to do . . .

Aw, you got a picture of Princess!!! I never realized she was that big! Remember last year when we quested this festival together with our stick ponies? That was so much fun!

ghastley
With the current event giving us two important things: rewards for doing dailies, and 100% XP boost, it seemed that the best way to exploit those is new characters, so we can do more dailies, and get the max benefit from boosted XP.

So Ma'Licious, who I've had in mind for some time, has now joined the team. She may have to answer to "The Cat in the Hat" as well.

But that made 13, so I had to create Kemel al-Satakalaami as well. (Call him Al, everyone else does).

Both the new ones were Skyrim characters created for testing mods. Ma'Licious was the female wagon-builder, and Al wore the Alik'r Heavy armour (and his housecarl tested the female version).

So far, they have each joined the FG, MG, Undaunted, and Psijics. They have their second bar, and are doing the MQ and parts of their Alliance quests for the skill points. Al is deconstructing all the equipment the rest of the crew gathers, and the Cat in the Hat is doing the same for glyphs. Wizwen has all the jewelry to deconstruct, as she's on the brink of L50 in JC.

Ma'Licious has also inherited a set of L16 Julianos (Training) and has looted her first Psijic portal, so hopefully she'll progress quickly. Al doesn't have much hand-me-down gear available, but we can easily make him some.

And all the others are doing all the crafting writs, and a Bolgrul where needed. We get more than 100 boxes a day, if I can find the time for it all.
Acadian
Hee! Welcome to Kitty Licks! Also to Camel & Salami. tongue.gif

For lack of anything else to spend tix on, Buffy's been acquiring the Jephrine Paladin style pages - then ending up sometimes getting the same page from an rewards box. So. . . she's added 3 Jephrine style pages to the guild bank so far with still a a week of event to go. So anyone who wants that style should be able to find a number of pages in the guild bank.
haute ecole rider
I too went through the guild bank this morning and pulled out a lot of furnishing recipes and provisioning recipes for my crew. I hesitate to put anything from the events that don't stack because they just take up so many slots and I don't see the ones from the previous events (cherry blossom branches and juggler's knives, for example) disappearing anytime soon. So I'm destroying those I get - I am ruthless about stuff I don't use. Why keep the juggler's knives and cherry blossom branches when I have the mementos that do the same thing and DON"T TAKE UP INVENTORY SLOTS!!!!

I will put in any jephrines/companion pages I'm not able to give away to guildies in the bank later on. But I forsee the same fate happening to them as well.
ghastley
The Guild bank was close to being full last time I dumped in it - I probably contributed a lot of the furnishing plan items Rider just pulled. I did what I could by stacking duplicates as I went, but I didn't sweep the whole thing for content I wasn't adding. Although I was just dumping, there were less slots used when I finished!

The non-stacking style pages are a bit of a dilemma. I have complete sets of the companions on one of my characters. The guild bank could be reduced to one copy, in case we get a new recruit that needs them, but any more seems pointless. I'll review he content at the end of the event, and keep one in there, and one in reserve on a character, so I can replace if it gets used.

I haven't looked at Soul gems and Lockpicks for a while. There may be more stacks of those than we need. My new characters got their allotment from my own seniors, not the guild. It's really only new members we need them for.

mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Apr 6 2020, 09:54 AM) *

With the current event giving us two important things: rewards for doing dailies, and 100% XP boost, it seemed that the best way to exploit those is new characters, so we can do more dailies, and get the max benefit from boosted XP.

So Ma'Licious, who I've had in mind for some time, has now joined the team. She may have to answer to "The Cat in the Hat" as well.

But that made 13, so I had to create Kemel al-Satakalaami as well. (Call him Al, everyone else does).

Both the new ones were Skyrim characters created for testing mods. Ma'Licious was the female wagon-builder, and Al wore the Alik'r Heavy armour (and his housecarl tested the female version).

So far, they have each joined the FG, MG, Undaunted, and Psijics. They have their second bar, and are doing the MQ and parts of their Alliance quests for the skill points. Al is deconstructing all the equipment the rest of the crew gathers, and the Cat in the Hat is doing the same for glyphs. Wizwen has all the jewelry to deconstruct, as she's on the brink of L50 in JC.

Ma'Licious has also inherited a set of L16 Julianos (Training) and has looted her first Psijic portal, so hopefully she'll progress quickly. Al doesn't have much hand-me-down gear available, but we can easily make him some.

And all the others are doing all the crafting writs, and a Bolgrul where needed. We get more than 100 boxes a day, if I can find the time for it all.

Holy Cow, 14 characters! I love that you are still keeping character sheets on your characters for ESO like you did for all the previous games and mods! I have always loved those pages on your people, places, and stories!!!

Welcome to Ma'Licious and Kemel al-Satakalaami !!!

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Apr 6 2020, 11:47 AM) *

I too went through the guild bank this morning and pulled out a lot of furnishing recipes and provisioning recipes for my crew. I hesitate to put anything from the events that don't stack because they just take up so many slots and I don't see the ones from the previous events (cherry blossom branches and juggler's knives, for example) disappearing anytime soon. So I'm destroying those I get - I am ruthless about stuff I don't use. Why keep the juggler's knives and cherry blossom branches when I have the mementos that do the same thing and DON"T TAKE UP INVENTORY SLOTS!!!!

I will put in any jephrines/companion pages I'm not able to give away to guildies in the bank later on. But I forsee the same fate happening to them as well.

QUOTE(ghastley @ Apr 6 2020, 12:35 PM) *

The Guild bank was close to being full last time I dumped in it - I probably contributed a lot of the furnishing plan items Rider just pulled. I did what I could by stacking duplicates as I went, but I didn't sweep the whole thing for content I wasn't adding. Although I was just dumping, there were less slots used when I finished!

The non-stacking style pages are a bit of a dilemma. I have complete sets of the companions on one of my characters. The guild bank could be reduced to one copy, in case we get a new recruit that needs them, but any more seems pointless. I'll review he content at the end of the event, and keep one in there, and one in reserve on a character, so I can replace if it gets used.

I haven't looked at Soul gems and Lockpicks for a while. There may be more stacks of those than we need. My new characters got their allotment from my own seniors, not the guild. It's really only new members we need them for.

Before my PC crashed I saw that the bank was getting full too. The best thing I can do is = if Rader doesn't want them, I will take all those PvP Siege weapons out and donate them to another guild.

RaderOfTheLostArk
It would help tremendously if guild banks had a stack function. Still obnoxious that they don't have one.

I think those furnishings should just be destroyed at least. They've been sitting in there forever and are not such high-quality that we are missing out on a lot with them, unless somebody really just likes the look of them. I took a few furnishing and provisioning plans, but that's it. I also took a few things out that I created that have been in there for a long time and have either sold them to NPCs or in the SneakyBo guild trader.

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 6 2020, 06:15 PM) *

Before my PC crashed I saw that the bank was getting full too. The best thing I can do is = if Rader doesn't want them, I will take all those PvP Siege weapons out and donate them to another guild.

There's too many for me to take out, but no biggie. I have plenty of Alliance Points to spend. Just don't go donating to the Dominion or the Covenant. tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Apr 6 2020, 08:02 PM) *

It would help tremendously if guild banks had a stack function. Still obnoxious that they don't have one.

I think those furnishings should just be destroyed at least. They've been sitting in there forever and are not such high-quality that we are missing out on a lot with them, unless somebody really just likes the look of them. I took a few furnishing and provisioning plans, but that's it. I also took a few things out that I created that have been in there for a long time and have either sold them to NPCs or in the SneakyBo guild trader.

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 6 2020, 06:15 PM) *

There's too many for me to take out, but no biggie. I have plenty of Alliance Points to spend. Just don't go donating to the Dominion or the Covenant. tongue.gif

Lol. If you get shot by anyone from the Ancient Traders, you will know something then, rollinglaugh.gif

RaderOfTheLostArk
Some of you already saw in guild chat last night, but ya boy has finally attained CP810! I'm finally one of the big dogs and now all the big kids on the playground have to respect me!

I won a round of Chaosball, getting ALL 5 relics for my team, and thus completed the quest for Battlemaster Rivyn where you participate in 5 matches. Since this is me we are talking about, I figured a quest for Battlegrounds was a perfect way to hit that mark. When I turned it in, I came up a couple thousand XP short, lol. Turned in one of the dailies in Vvardenfell, which then put me through to CP810. A bit of a damper, but oh well.

I also find it strange that CP811 suddenly requires another 200,000 XP to hit than from 809 to 810 but *shrugs*. Guess it doesn't matter anymore.
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Apr 7 2020, 07:14 AM) *

Some of you already saw in guild chat last night, but ya boy has finally attained CP810! I'm finally one of the big dogs and now all the big kids on the playground have to respect me!

I won a round of Chaosball, getting ALL 5 relics for my team, and thus completed the quest for Battlemaster Rivyn where you participate in 5 matches. Since this is me we are talking about, I figured a quest for Battlegrounds was a perfect way to hit that mark. When I turned it in, I came up a couple thousand XP short, lol. Turned in one of the dailies in Vvardenfell, which then put me through to CP810. A bit of a damper, but oh well.

I also find it strange that CP811 suddenly requires another 200,000 XP to hit than from 809 to 810 but *shrugs*. Guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Congrats! (and "Woof Woof!")

Acadian
'Grats on 810, Rader! Someday, mebbe they'll figure out what to do with CPs beyond 810. tongue.gif
ghastley
After doing a gazillion writs during the anniversary event, the crew has amassed over 2 million gold. Now we're stuck deciding between saving some more for Serenity Falls, or letting Laurie splurge on motif completions. It should be a good time to get chapters at a decent price, if the event created a glut.

Any opinion?
Grits
ghastley, you should take up PvP. You’ll blow it all in the first week on gear. tongue.gif

I’d go with whatever you want to use first – the motif styles or the house. I just found out you can preview the motifs that you don’t have yet. Maybe looking at them at the Outfit station will help with your decision?

I never properly greeted your new team members! Ma’Licious looks delicious. As great as Al looked in his plate armor, I like him even better in ESO with minimal shirt. A warm welcome to 13 and 14. I love your character sheets!

ghastley
QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 16 2020, 01:34 PM) *

ghastley, you should take up PvP. You’ll blow it all in the first week on gear. tongue.gif

I’d go with whatever you want to use first – the motif styles or the house. I just found out you can preview the motifs that you don’t have yet. Maybe looking at them at the Outfit station will help with your decision?

I never properly greeted your new team members! Ma’Licious looks delicious. As great as Al looked in his plate armor, I like him even better in ESO with minimal shirt. A warm welcome to 13 and 14. I love your character sheets!

Well the motifs aren't wanted so much for outfit style as for master writ use. That's the other thing that's built up a big backlog during the anniversary. We probably have a hundred to do, because they dropped frequently with 12 of the characters at max rank at at least some crafts. There's a full storage chest of 60 slots, and more in characters' inventories. So Laurie has a LOT of work to catch up on.

Wizwen has the required "Hero" achievement for the Dominion, so it's just the cash needed for the house. Ma'Licious doesn't have one of her own, and Cat Man Dhou isn't giving up Sleek Creek unless he gets a much better deal. Al is likely to take over Hunding's, as Laurie likes her cozy Twin Arches better as a home. I think he got the up-market ideas when Minx got a new costume for him, by completing one of the Thieves' Guild quests.

So I have good reasons for both, and probably won't decide until we actually do have the full price of the house saved up. By then Laurie will have done the writs she can with the chapters the event dropped, and we'll have a better idea of the needs.

haute ecole rider
This is the first time I’m really doing this the day it drops, but I downloaded the new PTS update and spent some time running around Western Skyrim. Man, it is just like TESV, only “newer” - even that burned house in Morthal is intact and new looking. Solitude is just as I remember it from TESV. Proudspire Manor is only missing Jordis. The land is shaped the same, if that makes any sense. I even felt the temptation to cross the river below Solitude and go looking for that house from Hearthfire, the one you get from the Morthal Jarl. Argis really enjoyed exploring it, and we bought all three homes available. Our favorite, hands down, is Proudspire. It’s a good size, and looks easy to furnish without running out of slots. And it’s right next door to the Bard’s College! Phae will like it very much for that reason.

I have to say they did such a wonderful job on this zone that I felt myself wanting to stop somewhere in the wilderness and pitch camp, like I used to do in TESV (thanks to Frostfall and Camping mods).
ghastley
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Apr 20 2020, 11:10 PM) *

... Solitude is just as I remember it from TESV. Proudspire Manor is only missing Jordis....

And the fireplace. I have no idea why they'd want to remove that.
mALX

I went and checked it all out after reading this = Also loved Proudspire Manor and the free Solitude apartment.

Was really not sure what was going on with the "Notable" house; but I couldn't get further than the landing spot. There was a floating window and two floating braziers; then nothing. If I followed the rocks around it lead me to the interior; but I was "off the map" so was able to see the interior of the "house" (cave) but was unable to walk around in it because the invisible walls blocked me out. I submitted a bug report.

I did try to get as close to Whiterun as possible; but the above ground map stops just past Morthal. I tried to go south = wasn't able to get far at all; though I could see plenty of map there (so figure there will be an underground access to the southern areas).

Blackreach looked much better on the PTS than it did on the Prologue Quest; thank goodness. There was some new loot and new enemies; Pia (Templar) fought some big giant bug that was really tough; it almost killed her.

She found about five wayshrines down in the Blackreach underground; and two skyshards down there. Above ground she found the two wayshrines at Solitude. No Whiterun; but maybe that will come in the next DLC drop in the Fall or Winter (like they did with dividing Northern and Southern Elsweyr = maybe they will do Western and Eastern Skyrim?) I hope so; because I absolutely LOVED Whiterun!
Grits
I am so far delighted with what I’ve seen of Western Skyrim. I found myself glancing at spawn points from Skyrim and looking for my old house mods as my test character rode past. The furniture placement improvements will be great for those of us who do not use add-ons for that. Proudspire Manor especially brought back fond memories of adventuring with Rowan and Jensa.

After doing the new starting quest I had high hopes that they had added black hair to Altmer character creation, but no. Has anyone heard if we’ll be getting a new free character slot with Greymoor? I had room to make a 15th character, but I don’t know if that’s just because it’s the PTS.
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 21 2020, 02:27 PM) *

I am so far delighted with what I’ve seen of Western Skyrim. I found myself glancing at spawn points from Skyrim and looking for my old house mods as my test character rode past. The furniture placement improvements will be great for those of us who do not use add-ons for that. Proudspire Manor especially brought back fond memories of adventuring with Rowan and Jensa.

After doing the new starting quest I had high hopes that they had added black hair to Altmer character creation, but no. Has anyone heard if we’ll be getting a new free character slot with Greymoor? I had room to make a 15th character, but I don’t know if that’s just because it’s the PTS.

Did you see the horse water troughs with water in them? I have been asking for that for five years! WOO HOO!!! I will most def buy them from the Crown Store for all my houses if I can before I'm able to buy the Chapter.

Also liked some of the new "Hearth" items. One of the Breakfast plates looked great; loved the sliced bread; and loved the cured meats rack = and all the stocked shelves!

I'll warn you in advance that the stools don't work; but I do love the Solitude wicker chairs and the plainer wood slat ones. The other fancier stuff just kind of looked like re-skinned Alinor stuff; it wasn't a draw for me.

But some of the "vampire" named pieces like the desk and dresser I loved. And the new mirrors = Awesome!

Acadian
I know the wonderful feeling of Oblivion nostalgia the The Gold Coast gives me and am encouraged to hear that Graymoor might provide some welcome Skyrim nostalgia. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.